Kazza Lite ++ now Kazaa Lite Resurrection

codeblue

Kazza lite ++ died due to Kazza Media shutting them down but its been Resurrected. get it here

Unfortunatly it uses a new installer. Ive looked at there web site and been to the KLR forum but cant find the switches. :) Has anybody encountered this installer before?

post-80-1086419196_thumb.jpg

From what I have read there is currently no silent switch for Install Creator Pro. Only if the person who compiled the .exe chose to make it silent to begin with. Will have to be repackaged or scripted with auto it or .vbs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't care if it's invisible or not; this KLR thing was making me crazy and now it's been fixed. Strat79 is an absolute stallion in my mind, and a champion among men. May his manhood grow like the mighty oaks.

I do that too, but it doesn't install anything. It just pretends it does and moves on.

Might I reiterate the profound manliness of Strat79. May his computer prowess and well-endowed masculinity stand the test of time.

you know i probably shouldnt be posting this but heres my question, if the kazzaa ressurection is supposed to replace K++ why does K++ still work, i know im still using it but it does have small probs from time to time....

well just curious

cuz kazaalite is basically shared between users, there isnt really a "server" 2 be shutdown

but they stopped making the program so new users couldnt download a current version..

regards

true but the way i see it if you want mp3s your takinga risk any ways lol, i use peer guardian to try to block a few ips, but all in all any music prog you use is gonna be vulnerable, its all use at your own risk :)

• 1 month later...

Anyone succeeded in setting it up unattended?

By default all downloads for eveybody goes to C:\My Shared Folder

How can I change this? It seems that its user based so maybe before logon it could be set... Or else I'll create an AutoIT script that launch the wizard... But different download path for different user?

I did not find where it stored its settings... registry? app data? ini??

If anyone has any clue please post them!

thank you very much.