• Shareaza
    • BitComet
    • Bittorrent
    • eMule
    • SoulSeek
    • Limewire
    • µTorrent

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='slimy' date='Jan 10 2005, 01:50 AM']i wonder how exeem will be...[/quote]
If you visit the suprnova website it says that no project is being developed by suprnova team. And about the thread, I think that Bit Torrent is the best p2p protocol avaible right now.-

Bye

I like Shareaza [b]because[/b] I only download the odd song now and then and the odd application. So its simple for me and its a small enough task for the p2p to handle. I don't want to DL a GB in a day and upload 100 connections at once and say "Well, any p2p that can't do that with maximum efficiency isn't worth the time of day!" For me, Shareaza is enough for what I want to DL. [b]However[/b], the SP2 prevents me from using Shareaza... :(

Cheers,
Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...
I like Shareaza, and I got two out of 3 connected with SP2 but I forgot the password to my router so I can't configure it for now and that's what's blocking certain needed ports. Anyway, I hate WinMX and mIRC is cool...very command-like...

[quote name='Jeremy' date='Feb 3 2005, 12:11 PM']I like Shareaza, and I got two out of 3 connected with SP2 but I forgot the password to my router so I can't configure it for now and that's what's blocking certain needed ports. Anyway, I hate WinMX and mIRC is cool...very command-like...[/quote]
Crap, Posted twice about pretty much the same thing. Sorry about that.