AutoIT Script Collection - Contributions Only

FuzzBall

• 6 months later...

CCleaner

Installation

This will automate the installation of CCleaner. This is the version of CCleaner that DOES NOT come with the toolbar (recommended).

Download CCleaner Slim from here:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/slim

Running

Also inside the .rar compressed file is another script to Open CCleaner > Run Cleaner > Open Registry Section > Scan For Registry Issues > Fix All Registry Issues > Close CCleaner > Display confirmation message.

In order for the running script to work properly, please go into the CCleaner settings and uncheck/disable the following options:

• Check for Updates automatically
  • Ask for Registry Backups

Everything is attached. Just extract to the same folder and make sure your installation file is in the same folder as well and your good to go!

CCleaner AutoIT.rar

• 1 month later...

iTunes 10

Tested with iTunes v10.0.1.22

download site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Full installation of all components but w/o quicktime association (i.e. quicktime is installed)

Tested ok with XP English via svcpack

Edit: 3 Mar 2012

Customisation for v10.5.3.3

(Note: The attach au3 is for the old one. There is no v10.5.3.3 au3)

iTunesscript.au3

Edited by Geej

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys i am new at autoit, but i can't find how to add exe file in the script... I am create script and whan i compile my file is only 295kb but program is 19mb...

program is VLC 1.1.5 when i start script from the autoit everything is fine and install work perfectly, but only in the autoit working, i have write "RUN" and the vlc is in the same folder and then is perfectly, but what i need to type to get vlc inluced in the script whan i compile, exe compile file just run and run, in the task manager i have cca 15 VLC apps runing, but

how i can inlcude vlc in the script, what options file install, installer?

sorry if i have mistakes in the english i am croatian thnx in advanced

Edited by borism25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

; SAVE FILE IN SELECT FOLDER
$var = FileSelectFolder("Select local save file", "")
If ($var) Then
$VarTwo = FileCopy("doc\file_name.pdf",$var&"\", 1)
If ($VarTwo) Then
MsgBox(1,"File Copy to:",@ScriptDir & $var &"\"& "file_name.pdf")
EndIf
If @error > 0 Then
MsgBox(0, "Error!", "This file not copy!")
Exit
EndIf
Else
Exit
EndIf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys i am new at autoit, but i can't find how to add exe file in the script... I am create script and whan i compile my file is only 295kb but program is 19mb...

program is VLC 1.1.5 when i start script from the autoit everything is fine and install work perfectly, but only in the autoit working, i have write "RUN" and the vlc is in the same folder and then is perfectly, but what i need to type to get vlc inluced in the script whan i compile, exe compile file just run and run, in the task manager i have cca 15 VLC apps runing, but

how i can inlcude vlc in the script, what options file install, installer?

sorry if i have mistakes in the english i am croatian thnx in advanced

When you compile the script, you are not compiling the source files necessary for the installation. You're just compiling the script. You have to supply the executable for the installation and make references to there location in the script. An AutoIT script is just a gloried batch file.

• 1 month later...

Hello All!

Need a little help. Just confussed what is the best try to make script to do what i want to do.

I want to make a script:

1. ask a workstation name and set to the computer.

2. restart same.

3. if there is installed .net, go to next step, if isnt, install it...

Is it possible to make script which would be in startup and do these first steps?

Is it possible to make script which would be usable to test is it name of computer setups after restart?

If using IF command how to check is there some folder or file and not having IFNOTEXIST...

I'll made script with something like this: IF FILEEXIST("C:\Folder") then goto

but there isnt goto command. If there is something like IF FILEnotEXIST("C:\Folder") it would be much easyer...

Any help?

My idea is to make script to make useable computer after driver installation. Setup workstation name, install .net, install messenger, Office, divx codecs, and at last join the workstation to domain...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...