AutoIT Script Collection - Contributions Only

FuzzBall

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here, and I want to learn all this, so I made a simple script that Auto-installs the latsest version of mIRC: mIRC 6.16.

Kept it simple, cause I'm not very good at it :)...

Hope this is helpful for some people...grtz...

My Script for the Sims 2 (Yes there is one already up, but this installs with no change of disk or user interaction

Follow the Directions at the bottom of the page (the list with 18 points):
[url="http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10875&p_created=1127328997&p_sid=n6jfpRUh&p_lva=1&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTczJnBfcHJvZHM9Nyw3MDAsMCZwX2NhdHM9MCZwX3B2PTIuNzAwOzMudTAmcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9Mg**&p_li=&p_topview=1"]EA Tech Support Page (I guess EA can be Useful :whistle:)[/url]

The Directory does not have to be c:\ (or the root of any partion), it just has to be based in "Disk Images"

Then change the following lines in Disk Images\Disk 1\AutoRun\autorun.cfg

[code]EReg=0
TechSupport=0[/code] (its near the top this disables the request to register(I couldn't Figure out how to close the window in AutoIt (don't know why it wouldn't)) and works on all the EA games I have tried it with)

Then Run this script in the base directory of Disk 1 (remeber to change the CD Key from X's) and it may need localization if you use adifferent Launguage

Notes:

Adding this to your cleanup.cmd deletes the desktop icon
[code]DEL "%allUsersProfile%\Desktop\The Sims 2.lnk"[/code]

and a big thanks to MHz who helped me get the Script to launch right from RunOnce

[edit=11/17/05] changed the script to allow user to select directory of install and directory within start menu (those of you with 32 bit windows need to remove the (x86) on the program folders link)
- Default dir is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2"
- Default start menu install location "Games"
-updated EA link it had changed locations

Edited by ender341

• 3 weeks later...
Program: XPize MCE Beta 2
Script version: 1.0
How to use:
Rename your Xpize installer to XPize.exe and place in the same directory with the autoit script.
Different from the /S switch: NO Restore Point and no Uxtheme patch
EDIT: RENAMED xpize.au3 to xpize_.au3 (nothing else different from the original.... duh i thought you will think at that) Edited by sadicq

Program: Kaspersky Antivirus Pro 5.0.383
(I know about the /S switch ... don't blame me for not liking it)
What is this scipt doing: it covers ANY configuration possible during setup ... path to install to ... username, company and more

Script Version: 1.0

Target: For people who don't like the defaults given by the /S switch

PS: edit it to your needs

• 4 weeks later...
this script enables\disables the QuickLaunch.

[code]; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
; AutoIt Version: 3.1.0
; Author: Kapitan
;
; Script Function:
; Enable\Disable QuickLaunch.
;
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

$g_szVersion = "QuickLaunch"
If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Exit; It s already running
AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion)

Opt ("TrayIconDebug", 1) ;0=no info, 1=debug line info
Opt ("TrayIconHide", 0) ;0=show, 1=hide tray icon
Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 4);1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=...

ControlClick ("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "Applicazioni in esecuzione", "TrayClockWClass1", "right")
Send("p")
WinWaitActive("Proprietà della barra delle applicazioni e del menu di avvio", "Barra delle applicazioni")
ControlClick ("Proprietà della barra delle applicazioni e del menu di avvio", "Barra delle applicazioni", 1107)
WinWaitActive("Proprietà della barra delle applicazioni e del menu di avvio", "Barra delle applicazioni")
ControlClick ("Proprietà della barra delle applicazioni e del menu di avvio", "Barra delle applicazioni", 1)

Exit[/code]

Is in Italian but is simply to modify. Edited by Kapo

• 3 weeks later...