DivX 5.1.1 Pro

Xilo

Does anyone know the switches to install this silently and just install the codec and also register the thing? DON'T tell me to just use the Klite Codec Pack like the other DivX thread. I absolutely hate codec packs. I have all the other codecs I need installed silently. I just need to figure out the DivX codec and my cd will be done.

I like that posting........ If someone asks for a switch, you shouldn't tell them to use anything else........ just GIVE them the switch, damnit! LOL :rolleyes:

**** straight :D

Alright, I'll try the /S. I didn't want to have to go through a bunch of switches figuring it out. It takes forever installing the thing in Virtual PC and I'm quite lazy :)

I have tried /S before, but then the problem is that the divx player dosent get installed with it.. ! neither does the config wizard..

How do we make that happed ??

Bye,

Jazz

why in the world would you want the pos player?

I'm not sure on the config though, perhaps a check into the Divx forums may yield some results? But I tried /S on my Pro download and the play was installed.

• 3 weeks later...

I have several movies on my computer (DVDs I ripped). Some of them won't play in Windows Media Player. It will only work on the DivX Player. That's why some people will want the DivX Player installed.