ZoneAlarm Pro 5.0

Mosselman, what does that answer have in response to my question, How do I apply the backed zllictbl.dat file for ZoneAlarm Pro.

As far as i can tell, it has nothing to do with "Installing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, Gordian Knot Codec Pack, Winamp 2.9, Mozilla Firefox and Messenger Plus Extentions"

• 2 weeks later...

RunOnceEx.cmd

REG ADD %KEY%\056 /VE /D "ZoneAlarm Pro 5" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\056 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\ZoneAlarmPro\zaSuiteSetup_51_011.exe /s /noreboot" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\056 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\ZoneAlarmPro\register.reg" /f

register.reg

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\Registration\5.1.011.000]
"RegisteredSerial"="TRUE"

When I had the commando in RunOnceEx.cmd as latest, zonealarm did not install. I moved it a few programs earlier for install and it did work.

use Windows XP PRO with SP2

greetz

M@rcel :w00t:

• 7 months later...
Installing Zone Alarm Pro silently with these lines in my setup.cmd works ok, but I would like to install into a different directory.

[code]ECHO.
ECHO Installing ZoneAlarm
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\Install\Applications\ZoneAlarm\zapSetup_50_590_015.exe /s /noreboot /dir="C:\Program Files\Veiligheid\Zonealarm"[/code]

The standard directory is C:\Program Files\Zonelabs\Zone alarm, but I want to have Zone alarm installed in C:\Program Files\Security\Zone alarm.

I already asked Zonelabs directly in an e-mail, but this is what they sent back:
[quote]ZoneAlarm is not designed for a silent installation, please install ZoneAlarm by double clicking the downloaded install file or insert the CD and choose install.[/quote]

As you will understand, this is no help.

I already tried installing WinInstall LE, but it states that it can't perform any DNS-query.

Maybe one of you knows the correct switches.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Hey!

Im too after a change of the default folder with silent install - did you get any joy!?

and could someone tell me what this does?

/s - Is this silent?

/i - What is this?

/noreboot - doesn't restart

/lickey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - your lience...

but what does .xml do?