Exam - English Lit

CuBie

Pray people, pray.. Like the whole of england are doing there English Lit GCSE paper in around an hour and we need all the luck we can get.

//Going for exam now

Chris. :)

Its a standard qualification for all students leaving school to goto collage, or work.

I just done the exam, it was kinda easy.. But still, its worrying what my grade will be! :)

//Chris.

ahh u will do all well its Easy lol I been there dun dat and iam dislexsic

How did the imsomniac agnostic dyslexic spend his time?

He lay awake all night pondering the existence of Dog.

I had my Englsih Lit as well, i had compare poems and wite about Of Mice and Men, CuBie did you do that novel in class.

The exam went pretty well however i run out of time in the end because i had so much to say

I had my Englsih Lit as well, i had compare poems and wite about Of Mice and Men, CuBie did you do that novel in class.

The exam went pretty well however i run out of time in the end because i had so much to say

Yeh, same book.. Probably same paper..

I dont Gillian Clarke for the poems - who did u do?

About running out of time - alot of people did.. I did, all my friends did.. Its f***ed up, how are we sopost to write about so much in so little time?

I got my sciences exam now :) .. I think im gonna do "okay", although i dont need it to get into collage, i still want to get a good grade, because im doing a Software Development course @ a local collage, VB, C++, Java! :rolleyes:

Well Later! :D

Chris.

Nice to see you guys spend the last few hours before an exam revising! LOL

Seriously, I think you do right to chill just before.

BTW - I'm actually a teacher in a secondary school (for non brits that's 11y - 16y). I teach Science & some ICT. I hope your Biology paper went well today.

Nice to see you guys spend the last few hours before an exam revising! LOL

Seriously, I think you do right to chill just before.

BTW - I'm actually a teacher in a secondary school (for non brits that's 11y - 16y). I teach Science & some ICT. I hope your Biology paper went well today.

Biology was the easyist.

Then came Chemistry.. !! Ouch, god that was hard..

Then came Physics.. The first page was hard about diodes and stuff but the rest was easy.. I hope i got a c! :)

lol

Chris.