SpyBot 1.3 Silent Install

I've just added SpyBot 1.3 to my unattended CD, but I get an error when running the update. The first command line switch, whatever it is, is given as an unknown switch. It also appears as if the rest of the line, all the other switches, are ignored.

The application otherwise appears to install correctly.

This is what I have:

:SpyBot
ECHO.
ECHO Installing SpyBot
ECHO    please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Spybot\spybot.exe /VERYSILENT /dir="%systemdrive%\program files\spybot" /group="SpyBot" /components=" , , "
ECHO    Updating Spybot
ECHO       Please wait...
start /wait "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Spybot\spybotsd.exe" /autoupdate /autoimmunize /autoclose
ECHO ...complete (SpyBot)
ECHO.

I've tried different switch order, but the first one is always given as the error. When I run the update command line after XP has installed it works fine.

So what have I misread/mistyped/copied/edited wrong??

So far there are no updates for spybot 1.3

This is what I use...so far it works

ECHO.
ECHO Installing Spybot SD v1.3
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\spybot\spybotsd13.exe /VERYSILENT /NOCANCEL /TASKBARHIDE /AUTOCLOSE

Hope that helps

Ther is now an update. But that's not really my problem, and I think it is MY problem not one with SpyBot.

The install works fine, the problem is on the UPDATE line, all of the switches after the spybotsd.exe are (attempted to be) executed by the start /wait and not SpyBot. I've looked at the syntax and I can't see how to force the switches to associate with SpyBot. I've put quotes, I've taken out quotes. My current fix is to put all of the SpyBot stuff into a .cmd file, I've then removed the start /wait from the UPDATE and it works fine. The "new" cmd is called with start /wait.

I am assuming this is a lack of understanding of the syntax for start on my behalf. Anybody care to put me straight?