My favorite browser is...

xper

Maxthon Browser

This is the next generation of MYIE2, the speed, functions,appearance are all so excellent,and the best feature I love is that the download tool,no matter what kind of , could integrate with Maxthon very well, so when we wanna download something, no need for us to "right click" and find where is "download by....". 'Cause as we install kinds of softwares, the right menu becomes so long and long, to find that , it is terrible.
When we click the link to download sth. such as softwares,media or else, it could launch your download tool automatically.

Well no broswer fully supports CSS2. And most don't even support CSS1.

Can you people just STOP dissing IE. Even though I am a firefox user.

I can't seem to stream music on FF 1.0.2. And can do it on IE6.

The one thing I hate a Mozilla is the update for the software. I have to uninstall FF then re-install it.

Not like Microsoft's patches straight. And I don't have to download the whold thing.

It would be much better if Mozilla and Microsoft came together. Edited by sonu27

[quote name='sonu27' date='Mar 30 2005, 01:09 PM']The one thing I hate a Mozilla is the update for the software. I have to uninstall FF then re-install it. Not like Microsoft's patches straight. And I don't have to download the whold thing. It would be much better if Mozilla and Microsoft came together.[/quote]

Are you out of your bloody mind? IE would attempt to make Firefox "vanish". I like that Mozilla updates the actual executable with each new update, because with IE you can update all the "security" fixes and whatnot and reboot and be happy-go-lucky (seemingly) and then you have to reformat a week later and what happens? (providing you don't save the updates and integrate them yourself or with nLite), you have to redownload and reinstall them all over again! Not everyone knows how to integrate the hotfixes manually so it's not universally convenient. With Firefox you can DL the latest version and be confident that it's already up to date and doesn't require you to go on a site and DL 20-30 MBs worth of security fixes that shouldn't have been there in the first place, but M$ does lack knowledge of the concept of security anyway. By the way, read [url="http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3494316"]this[/url].

netscape and internet explorer came together too form 1 netscapes with IE6 and you can install things like plugins in netscape and internet explorer plugins together in netscape browser. anyways i love netscape now i don't have too go on to IE if i don't want too any more netscape has alll the options i need. way too go netscape woohoo :thumbup :) :D

Firefox 1.0.2 is my favorite!!! Love the ability to add extensions like (Flashblock v.1.2.9 + Adblock v.5) plus it's fast and more secure. Hope IE7 is a dramatic difference than version 6 otherwise I won't ever go back to it being my default.

[url="http://www.mozilla.org/"]Firefox Download[/url]
:thumbup