Drivers Wanted

GreenMachine

• 5 months later...

Hi there, I have a disc that came with my Abit motherboard I have put it in my floppy drive and then Explore but I cannot find the version numbers, on the disc are .\silicon\3112\ for windows 2000 and xp, .\silicon\3114\ for windows 2000 and xp, .\intel\ for windows 2000 and xp and finally .\via\ for windows 2000 and xp.

If they are any good I will be glad to send them, I didn't want to send you something you already have, if you could explain how I can tell the version I will check then send them if they are any good.

Don't know if you remember me you helped me integrate my sata drivers, I'm the chap who didn't have a clue.

Any way hope you are keeping well.

Kind regards

Andrew. :yes:

I don't think it matters the majority of this conversation took place in may, if GM doesn't need them he won't pick'm up here. So, [url="http://www.webzaken.nl/PromiseFastTrakUltraMB133Lite.exe"]here[/url] are my drivers. They're from an ATA RAID chipset on a Gigabyte MoBo: Promis Fastrak Ultra MB133 Lite.

This chipset is for RAID or IDE only, no SATA. Since the driver is about two years old now, I suppose there will be an updated version somewhere. However, this is the one I use.

• 2 weeks later...
The 64-bit NVRAID drivers FINALLY work properly as of the mid-late november version (6.25). They are not certified yet however.

What needs to go on the floppy is everything in the IDE\WinXP directory from the nForce unified driver setup archive except the raidtool directory under that.

• 10 months later...