BartPE to WinPE

x86

@x86

its only taken me a month to get from 0 to around 90%
Oh, that's really promising, can't wait.
If anyone has any feature requests, let me know.

Let's first get a clear list of current features :)

piro

Yeah, strike that... If everyone give me features to add, Its just going to take even longer to get a first release.

I'm sure we all will look forward to your project. I have been following Barts PE from version 3.03 & have gained much knowledge from his work.

• 1 month later...

Just to give you guys an update.

Work has been really crazy around here, so i'm working on it when ever I get some free time. It's gonna take longer, but hey what can I say.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

it would seem to me that X86 has abandoned this thread. :(
does anyone else have any information that is relative to this. I would appreciate if someone could explain how to tie into the file copy process through the exra.inf.
Here is what I know,
You can place an aditional entry into the extra.inf [extrafiles] section and it will get processed but, the file has to be in the same directory as the extra.inf and all those files. What I would like to do is to be able to point extra. inf to another directory where the files are located.

I tried placing a winntdirectories section in the extra.inf but it didn't work.

any ideas?

I tried looking into this also, as far as I got was to get it to copy to standard windows folders which were in a sourcedisknames section of another file, i believe it was shell.inf that had a fairly good set, but I have yet to find a way to make it copy files to directories other than those. like %SystemRoot%\programs etc. I too would love to learn more about this.

• 4 months later...
[quote name='x86' date='May 26 2004, 11:56 PM']Actually if you wait a little bit, ill be done with my other program that allows BartPE plugins to work with WinPE.
[right][post="135012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Way Cool.
Is this app done yet?
I'd love to see it.

Chris