All files "listed" in all directory

Hi.

Just want to know if possible to have alls programs listed in each directory in my hard drive.

as you know you can change the way to view the files in a directory, like do "icon" or "details", "listed" and another but my XP is in french so i don't know the correct word for it in english.

So.. I'm looking for an option to disable or enable to have each time i go to an explorer directory, the files in there listed or detailled ("listed" and "details").

maybe someone should understand me :) ?

if someone can help, it would be great.

THX

I'm not sure if i understood that correctly, but you want to change the way your files and folders are listed in your windows?

If so, open a folder and configure it how it should look, then open the "folders options" i have no english windows either, so i hope thats correct (its where you can configure to see hidden files etc) and tell windows to make all folders look like the current. then close the window, restart.

Open the registry and browse to:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]

and export the infos of this key and the subkey Advanced (not the other subkeys, i'd not mess with those)

if u just export that, open the regfile afterwards and delete everything that does not belong directly the the entries i pasted above.

I am not sure what every entry means, but if i import both keys on a new installed system i have my old folder views back

Yeah the thread alanoll pasted is correct, the streams do the listview things, sorry i was at the show hidden files etc. i forgot that i import the streams too...