A Free Gigabyte of E-mail

whosisal

For anyone who may be interested: the following link is to a site that already is offering a gigabyte of E-mail service (and a lot of other goodies). And there is not any attempt to put in ads like Google intends to do.

http://www.spymac.com/

This site is geared to Mac users, but the free services may be utilized by any OS.

google's mail service i believe :)

i heard google is gonna be able 2 look into anyones email, as an attempt 2 catch ppl doing bad things

i have nothing 2 hide, but i wouldnt want someone sifting threw my mail :S

I've been usin spymac for a long time now.. the service is not that bad, but its not very good either, outta 10 times that i've tried to send a mail, its failed me around 4 times,...

So, thats not bad for most of the ppl out there, including me.. but some ppl might have a problem there..

I wud therefore recommend to use a 20mb imap based email service as a primary address and then backing up all the read and unimportand/important stuff on the spymac account, atleast thats the way i do it..

Spymac hasnt yet started providing imap access, but runors are that it soon plans to do so, if it does that nothing'll ever beat that..

hmm on the other hand if ppl are worried abt the bad performance, its temporarry due to the SUDDEn popularity gained by spymac in recent times, it so seems that the servers are a bit stressed atm ! nways, nothing beats a free 1gig mail account, eh :)

PS :- its pop3 enabled, so its kinda good..

Bye,

Jazz

google's mail service i believe :)

i heard google is gonna be able 2 look into anyones email, as an attempt 2 catch ppl doing bad things

i have nothing 2 hide, but i wouldnt want someone sifting threw my mail :S

I've heard diffrent...

COMPUTERS will look thru your mail to produce advertisments like on the google search engine.. (Or at least thats the way it is now..)

//Chris.