name problem in unattended

i have strange problem with my unattended xp cd. When i install the windows xp unattended the result is that i get a account named Administrator, inspite the fact that i wrote my name in winnt.sif. Anyone know what it could be?

[UserData]
   ProductKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
   FullName="I wrote my name here"
   OrgName=""
   ComputerName="****"

yes, the FullName="" just adds the license owners name, in your case your name to the registration of Windows. To add a user account follow these instructions:

http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/autologon.htm and if you don't want the windows welcome and "please register now" pages after the setup, add UnattendSwitch="yes". But do that only if you added a user account or if you logon as administrator aftre the setup. I didn't tried out what will happen, but since we're talking about windows i doubt it's a good thing...

if you set UnattendSwitch=yes and forget to make an auto-logon user account (or forget to set the account you made as as Administrative account) the runonce settings get processed and they all fail, and it won't clear the runonce list so every time you boot it fails the commands, until you set up an Admin account or log on as admin :)