help with winnt.sf

greetings to you all!

i'm almost finished with my unattended cd but i wanted this time to integrate the drivers on my disk so i used the oempnp.... and put my files in the right order and folders as sid on but it didn't help. When i burned the image to a disk and try to boot with it it says "Line 18 of the inf file \i386\winnt.sif is invalid" and setup exits. This line is the line where i put my drivers so something has to be wrong with them or the command i don't know and was hoping that maybe you guys could help me out. here is my winnt.sif, check it out for yourselves.

;SetupMgrTag
[Data]
   MsDosInitiated="0"
   UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[GuiRunOnce]
   %systemdrive%\install\program.cmd

[Unattended]
   UnattendMode=FullUnattended
   OemSkipEula=Yes
   OemPreinstall=Yes
   TargetPath=\WINDOWS
   UnattendSwitch=yes
   OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\000_ATI_Graphic;Drivers\001_CREATIVE_Sound;Drivers\002_HP_Printer
   DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
   Repartition=yes
   WaitForReboot=No
   KeyboardLayout=Swedish

line 18 is the line with oempnpdriverspath as i said before..what's wrong with it?

and may be the lenght of the path - better use 8chrs for names or 8.3.

Then you also can leave the quotes away.

Gregor

No, path length has nothing to do with it. The problem is that he's got a quotation mark at the beginning of the path and not at the end of it.

i tried it out guys and the first thing you wrote was right, it was the length of the path. I did a quote at the end of the path but the problem stil remained. Then i shortened the names of the folders and it all went fine. :) thx again.