1. 1. Best e-mail client?

• Thunderbird
    • Outlook
    • Outlook Express
    • Eudora
    • Pegasus
    • Other

I use Outlook for all my emails outlook express for hotmail

hotmail works very slow on all the connections i have tried. so i've seperated them so that it won't slow other emails. well there was more to it but .........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Outlook is my favourite - in its 2003 avatar, it has pretty much eliminated all old accusations against it (yes, there still are few, but not much). I add the Incredimail for Outlook plugin, to get the best experience.

On non-windows systems, thunder-bird gets my vote. Also, on systems where Outlook2003 can't be used (like the pre-win2k OSes - all win9x), thunderbird is the better option, choosing security over features.

I use Outlook2003, or actually the 2003 suite. for POP3 I use Thunderbird and Outlook Express. Outlook though, draws the longest straw with me.

I have not come as far as many of you guys, to actually dislike Microsoft som badly that it affects my heart rhythm :yes:

Outlook 2003 for me too. I find it does everything, is efficient and looks the part too which is important when using e-mail alot :P

Havent downloaded Office 2003 SP1 yet, simply to bigger dl to bother with on dial-up when I have most of the updates installed already.

Before Office 2003 was around, Outlook Express was my app, on the grounds that the previous versions of Outlook were just ugly and looked old fashioned.

• 1 month later...