Male or Female?

db2k

Are you Male or Female  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Male or Female

• Male
    • Female

Do you really want to start a discussion about who takes control over who?? My personal opinion is that guys always take control over girls, and that guys generally suck.. 

No i dont wanna start a discussion cuz thats a fact, and you dont need to argue on facts.

BTW the fact that girls like to take control and ...... girls suck :P

Well............., I think under normal circumstances that women wield more power than men. I just don't think it's as obvious. Studies have shown that innitial encounters between men and women, that it is the women who invariably innitiate the encounter and it may be nothing more than a look. If the man tries, he is more likely to fail. Standard roles for males and females put the female as the homemaker, child bearer and in many cultures are the ones who do most of the food gathering or farming. The male's role is usually outside the home in hunting or earning money (all this is ridiculously distilled, but who is going to have the greatest affect on the household?). Last time I heard, women control more than 50% of all the worlds currency.

When it comes to abuse it can go both ways, but more often than not, women suffer more than men world wide.

Someone raises your kids, makes you food, cleans your house and the list goes on and on, don't you think they deserve a bit more respect?

In the U.S.A., things are a bit of a mess when it comes to this. Loss of roles, confused expectations and a lot of feelings of being shortchanged. We are shortchanging ourselves. There is a reason for traditional roles. Don't ignore them. I'm not saying don't make more of your life. Go for it. But if you try to leave some things behind, you may end up feeling left out.

IMO only.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, forgot the search huh? *grumbling*

Why is everyone trying to dig out the girls.... we guys have no time for them anyway! (well yeah, some special girls do exist for whom one can forget all about the passage of time) See how many people before you have posted polls on the same topic :lol:

Anyways, going to merge this poll with - this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...