"Remember Me" or "Don't Remember Me"

Which to you prefer?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which to you prefer?

• Remember Me
    • Don't Remember Me

In my quest to build a Website Management System made for users and not developers, I'm after some feedback on some features. :rolleyes:

This feature determines if the website should automatically keep you logged or if you should be asked if you want to automatically log in.

If you want to check a box saying "Always Remember Me" then vote "Remember Me".

If you would prefer the website to automatically remember you unless you tell it to, vote "Don't Remember Me".

I hope this made sense. Please leave feedback if you have any comments. :)

I think that usual user just clicks "next/logon" without watching additional options because they got something else on mind, so he/she will be most pleased when next time logs on automatically with a feeling that big brother is watching.

That's exactally what I was thinking...

The only problem I've found is that if your on a public computer, when you log in, it'll remember you by default so the user would have to make sure they click the "Don't Remember Me" checkbox.

hehe, i evened out the poll :rolleyes:

anyway. remember me is much better a) becuase probably 90% of sites do it like that (remember 75% of all stats are made up)

and :) its more annoying to be on a public comp and accidently forget to click dont remember me, than to be at home and forget to click remember me. aspecially if the site has potentially sensitive material