blue screen error

magicfly

hi guys! i just got a blue screen error that said PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_DATA and it says there is something wrong with a file called ALCXSENS.SYS

does anyone know what does it mean? you can see my configuration on my signature

THANKS FOR HELP

this error happens randomly.. for example when i'm trying to play with vice city :)

i didn't notice the crash when i'm working with windows..but when there is audio on..

so what should i do?

I always got this error, primarily when loading software, but found that it was my RAM. It was just bad. It was a PC133 stick of 128M and I went with a new stick of 256M and problem hasn't came back since.

i've already done a memory check with memtest86 and it didn't find any problem with my ram. then i found an update with my realtek 97ac audio driver...

could it be an incompatibility with my latest ATI driver?

It could be a problem with your sound and video drivers. Did you update your ATi drivers lately?

But that error from the first post definitely looks like it's got something to do with the driver.

yes. i installed v0.44 of catalyst driver but it seems having major problem than with the previous version.. so i got back to 0.43

i don't know which are the most stable drivers for my ATI card (see my specs), do you suggest Catalyst or Omega or another one?