Zone Alarm

songoku

i know that you can install zone alarm with the parameter /s /noreboot, and that works perfectly fine for me. but what i want to do is skip the screen where you have to select "free version" or the other. and i want to include specified settings for the applications that have access to the internet!?!

is there any possibility to export the settings from a running zone alarm and import them during the unattended installation?

thx for answers!

with AutoIt we could fix parts of it but it would not bring the perfect result!

i want to import my firewall setting!

maby zonelabs did not enable these settings in the free version to sell there Zone Alarm Integrity Clients?!?

but if anyone know something would be great!

if seen that jep but i don't own the program so not possible to do that i want to make it work with the free version!

but if you could make that work post your solution please!

Pro gives you extra settings and ability to add custom rules.

Its installed the same way with the zapSetup_45_594_000.exe /s /noreboot

I've been unable to make it import settings at start, but thats easily done with the xml file you save occasionally, I actually have a clean file with minimum settings so I can start over if I choose, just a few program's and Zones and Pro rules. With the reg file at least the serial number is setup. Heres my runonceex i use on my XP Home machine.

REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "ZoneAlarm Pro" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 1 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\ZoneAlarmPro\ZoneAlarm.reg" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 2 /D "%systemdrive%\Install\ZoneAlarmPro\zapSetup_45_594_000.exe /s /noreboot" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V 3 /D "pskill zclient" /f