Agnitum Outpost Firewall

MrBoss

Hey again....I'm trying to silent install Agnitum Outpost firewall pro 2.1 ..it works with simple switch /s and install fine but I can't get rid of need to restart screen,it keep asking me do I want to restart.....,tried /noreboot and similar but didn't work.Can ne1 help?

Thanks....

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Agnitum Outpost Firewall 2.1 Pro

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\FW\OutpostProInstall.exe /s

I didnt find any :)

I'm actually using AutoIT to install this one: the scripts calls the .exe with /s and wait for the "reboot?" window and then send escape...

If you find a way let me know!!!!

Heres my script for Outpost v2.0 (It wont work with v.21)

The script is for AutoIT v2.64 (not the new v3)

Run, %A_SCRIPTDIR%..\\outpost\\outpost.exe

HideAutoItDebug, Off

WinWait, Select Language, Please select the language that you would like to use during the installation., 60

IfEqual,%ERRORLEVEL%,1,Goto,Erreur

SetEnv,$Argument1, Select Language, Please select the language that you would like to use during the installation.,f{Enter}

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Bienvenue, Bienvenue sur le programme d'installation Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0, 120

SetEnv,$Argument1, Bienvenue, Bienvenue sur le programme d'installation Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0,s

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Bienvenue, J'accepte, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Bienvenue, J'accepte,{TAB 2}{UP}{TAB}s

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Obtenir les informations l'enregistrement, Veuillez entrer le nom et la société du propriétaire enregistré de Agnitum Outpost Firewall, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Obtenir les informations l'enregistrement, Veuillez entrer le nom et la société du propriétaire enregistré de Agnitum Outpost Firewall,{TAB 2}Nicolas Bigaouette{TAB}***{TAB}XXX-XXXXXXXX{TAB}s

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Fichier Lisez-moi, &Suivant>, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Fichier Lisez-moi, &Suivant>,s

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Choisissez la localisation de destination, Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0 va être installé dans le répertoire ci-dessous, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Choisissez la localisation de destination, Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0 va être installé dans le répertoire ci-dessous,a

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Choisissez le répertoire de destination, OK, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Choisissez le répertoire de destination, OK,D:\\Outpost{ENTER}

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Installer, Le r, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Installer, Le r,{ENTER}

IfEqual, %ERRORLEVEL%,0,Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Choisissez la localisation de destination, Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0 va, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Choisissez la localisation de destination, Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0 va,s

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Commencer l'installation, Vous êtes maintenant prêt à installer Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Commencer l'installation, Vous êtes maintenant prêt à installer Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro 2.0,{TAB 3}{DOWN}s

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Configuration automatique, &Ignorer, 300

SetEnv,$Argument1, Configuration automatique, &Ignorer,i

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Installation en cours, &Terminer>, 5

SetEnv,$Argument1, Installation en cours, &Terminer>,t

Gosub,$SendToWindow

WinWait, Installer, Le système doit être redémarré pour terminer l'installation, 15

SetEnv,$Argument1, Installer, Le système doit être redémarré pour terminer l'installation,{ESC}

Gosub,$SendToWindow

Erreur:

Exit

IfWinExist,Outpost,,WinKill,Outpost

#Include SendToWindow.aut

For this to work, you'll need the SendToWindow.aut file:

;Set variable: SetEnv,$Argument1,<Window Title>,<Window Text>,<AutoIt syntaxed keystrokes to Send>

;

;Result of %$Result% = 0 if successful

;

;Example Usage:

; run,notepad

; winwaitactive,Untitled

; SetEnv,$Argument1,Untitled,,I cannot be ignored{ENTER}{!}{ENTER}{!}

; Gosub,$SendToWindow

; Exit

;

$SendToWindow:

SetWinDelay,1

SetEnv,$Result,-1

IfEqual,$Argument1,,Return

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_spchk,* *

IfNotInString,$Argument1,\,,Return

StringGetPos,$var,$Argument1,\,

IfEqual,$var,1,EnvSub,$var,1

StringLeft,$SendToWindow_title,$Argument1,%$var%

EnvAdd,$var,1

StringTrimLeft,$Argument1,$Argument1,%$var%

IfNotInString,$Argument1,\,,Return

StringGetPos,$var,$Argument1,\,

IfEqual,$var,1,EnvSub,$var,1

StringLeft,$SendToWindow_text,$Argument1,%$var%

EnvAdd,$var,1

IfEqual,$Argument1,,Goto,SendToWindow_error

$SendToWindow_loop:

EnvAdd,$SendToWindow_num,1

IfEqual,$Argument1,,Goto,$SendToWindow_return

StringLeft,$SendToWindow_char,$Argument1,%$SendToWindow_num%

StringRight,$var,$SendToWindow_char,1

IfEqual,$SendToWindow_spchk,*%$var%*,SetEnv,$SendToWindow_char,%$SendToWindow_char%

IfEqual,$SendToWindow_spchk,*%$var%*,SetEnv,$SendToWindow_char,%$SendToWindow_char%{SPACE}

IfEqual,$var,!,Goto,$SendToWindow_loop

IfEqual,$var,+,Goto,$SendToWindow_loop

IfEqual,$var,^,Goto,$SendToWindow_loop

IfEqual,$var,{,Goto,$SendToWindow_brackets

StringTrimLeft,$Argument1,$Argument1,%$SendToWindow_num%

Goto,$SendToWindow_send

$SendToWindow_brackets:

StringGetPos,$var,$Argument1,}

EnvAdd,$var,1

StringLeft,$SendToWindow_char,$Argument1,%$var%

$SendToWindow_send:

IfWinNotExist,%$SendToWindow_title%,%$SendToWindow_text%,Return

IfWinNotActive,%$SendToWindow_title%,%$SendToWindow_text%,WinActivate,%$SendToWindow_title%,%$SendToWindow_text%

WinWaitActive,%$SendToWindow_title%,%$SendToWindow_text%,1

IfWinNotActive,%$SendToWindow_title%,%$SendToWindow_text%,Goto,$SendToWindow_send

Send,%$SendToWindow_char%

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_num,

Goto,$SendToWindow_loop

$SendToWindow_return:

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_num,

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_title,

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_text,

SetEnv,$var,

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_char,

SetEnv,$SendToWindow_spchk,

SetEnv,$Result,0

Return

I've upgraded Outpost to 2.1, and the installer changed and the script doesnt work anymore... grrrrrrrr...

I just run the installer with "/s" and then wait for the window "Do you want to reboot?" and then send the Escape key...

good luck :)

quite complex scripts you made... :)

im using now outpost 2.1, and this is the script i made, i wonder if there's anything i missed.

Run, OutpostProInstall.exe /sHideAutoItDebug, OffWinKill, Install, This system must be restarted to complete the installation. Press OK button to restart this computer. Press Cancel to return to Windows without restarting.

i made this to an executable (via the aut2exe utility).

yeah thats what I'm using (kind of...) I don't have it below me so I can't compare...

But instead of killing the app, I just send the key "espace" ({ESC}) and it stop buging me :)

I'd love it to use MSI...

As you can see on their forum (wich is actually down), they don't intend Outpost to be used by companies, only normal users, wich normaly doesn't use silent installation... Thats really sad!

Hope their will be a better way around...

i made a revision of the autoit script on my outpost installation that automatically processes the proper files/shortcuts.

RunWait, OutpostProInstall.exe /sWinActivate, InstallSend, {ESC}WinWaitClose, Install,,5FileCreateDir, %UserProfile%\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Outpost Firewall Pro 2.1FileCopy, %systemdrive%\\Agnitum\\Outpost Firewall Pro 2.1\\*.*, %UserProfile%\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Outpost Firewall Pro 2.1\\*.*, 1FileDelete, %systemdrive%\\Agnitum\\Outpost Firewall Pro 2.1\\*.*FileRemoveDir, %systemdrive%\\Agnitum\\Outpost Firewall Pro 2.1FileRemoveDir, %systemdrive%\\Agnitum[ADLIB]Install,, Send, {ESC}

the problem is that... during the execution of the script under runonceex.cmd, it just pauses at the outpost installation. i had to manually press ctrl+alt+del (w/c runs task manager) and the script suddenly resumes running. i wonder why is that so, or what lines on the script that causes the script to pause.

i mean, during the running of the task manager, when i checked at the processes on the processes pane, i noticed that aside from the task manager, OutpostProInstall.exe is active as well (and for unknown reasons, it seems paused as well). and after a couple of seconds that the task manager has been opened, the script suddenly resumes running.

Run, %A_SCRIPTDIR%..\\outpost\\outpost.exe /s

HideAutoItDebug, Off

WinWait, Install, This system must be restarted to complete the installation, 300

SetEnv,$Argument1, Install, This system must be restarted to complete the installation,{ESC}

Gosub,$SendToWindow

Erreur:

Exit

IfWinExist,Outpost,,WinKill,Outpost

The file is in <cdrom>\Programmes\autoit and outpost is in <cdrom>\Programmes\outpost\outpost.exe

This will run the installer with the "/s" switch witch install silently, and then wait for the "Please reboot the computer" window to apear and will send the escape key, thous canceling it.

good luck

@big_gie, i was wondering, what's this line for?

may i also know the name of the script?

edit: i tried my luck with using autoit v3 and here's my script for outpost.

Run("OutpostProInstall.exe /s")WinWait("Install", "This system must be restarted to complete the installation. Press the OK button to restart this computer. Press Cancel to return to Windows without restarting.")If WinExists("Install") Then WinActivate("Install") Send("{ESC}")EndIf

The code I posted was for AutoIT v2.

@edmoncu

AutoIT inst this bright, it wont send keys to the window but to the active window. So if someone change the window focus, then it will fail... Thats why I used SendToWindow.aut posted in this thread. It will activate the window before each keys is sent, so if someone change the window focus it will get back. You could just freeze the mouse...

@big_gie

i am compiling the AutoIt script as an executable. if ever i am to use your main script and compile it as an executable, does it also include the SendToWindow.aut to the same executable? I am sorry if i keep on asking, i'm kinda at the beginner stage at making AutoIt scripts. :blush: thanks very much for your continuing help. :)