few unexplained errors

ive kinda been waiting for input before i do anything else, but i guess ill be waiting, im going to test the deletion of drivers..

any idea's with adding users?

i dont think localhost would make a difference since i set localhost as all my logins with xp, since i can just $PROGS my server over and dump my webdir for a folder on the desktop and auto load sever settings n what not ... (once i get this working)

useraccounts.cmd
net user loacalhost /add

net localgroup Administrators localhost /add

net accounts /maxpwage:unlimited

REGEDIT /S autologon.reg

EXIT

You are creating a user called --> loacalhost

the user you want to create (i think) is --> localhost

You have an extra a in the net user command

also, you mention that it is still prompting you to input users on 1st bootup? make sure you have this under your [unattended] section in winnt.sif. This will keep the oobe from running which is repsonible for that portion of setup.

UnattendSwitch="Yes"

hmm... that could help. i think thats the error lol.. lemme test this now.. lol.. if it is .. im going to slap my self.

EDIT: il have to find out in the morning im getting tired and waiting for it to install, ill let everyone one know whats up

OFFTOPIC: i added a custom ntoskrnl.ex_ so the first boot wil show edited, looks great then fades to black then fades to boot screen with crappy colors.. after boot reverts to oemkrnl. havent tested oemkrnl if it does the same, but anyone have any idea's on the color change, i believe its all 16 bit color posted on the site thats being linked in here .. anyways ill be reading this in the morning

well i tried it, and well it hanged for about 20 mins so i hit the reset button , and then it loaded now this is what i get every time it tires to auto login

Image1.gif

anyways im going to load it again.. and see if it hangs ..

EDIT: im putting a password in , since its autologin i dont have to type one in, so ill see how this works. and im just skiping the ntkrnl process and keeping with oemkrnl.

ok well , oddly i just have to get rid of that window, it now boots up as localhost, im guessing i have the ... welcome screen enabled.. which was never on... in the first place... bah lemme check.

[GuiUnattended]    AdminPassword=*    EncryptedAdminPassword=NO    OEMSkipRegional=1    TimeZone=020    OemSkipWelcome=1

off yes?

hi,

please give it a try without using "internal"-names for your user "localhost" maybe won't work because of this. Try something "normal" like ur nickname or such...

hope this helps a bit.

cya

Killer Bee

checked the winnt.sif, on the link, it's about the same

mine

[unattended]    UnattendMode=FullUnattended    OemSkipEula=Yes    OemPreinstall=Yes    UnattendSwitch=Yes    TargetPath=\WINDOWS    Repartition=No

aarons'

[unattended]UnattendMode=FullUnattendedOemSkipEula=YesOemPreinstall=YesTargetPath=\WINDOWSFileSystem=*UnattendSwitch="yes"WaitForReboot="No"DriverSigningPolicy=IgnoreOemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\000_intel_INF;Drivers\001_gigabit_LAN;Drivers\002_monitor"KeyboardLayout="United Kingdom"

does the "'s matter on unattended switch? that might be a reason...