Donation issue

Hello

I made a donation with paypal but nothing appears on my profile (forum)
Did you receive it ?

June 11, 2024
3JD53643JP7437924

Thanks

Direct donations to the paypal address doesn't do anything, only if you do it directly through the forum. I've donated to the forum also direct with paypal but the forum says $0 and doesn't put the $ anywhere. 

Hello

I'm opening a new topic since the other one was closed and I can't reply to it.

So I made the donation via the forum, here :

Capture.PNG.6ecd0fd170dcfe92de7b5cd35f50a0fa.PNG

So it's not good via this "button" ?
What is the right method ?

Thanks

The topic was not locked. The forum was set to allow Members to create topics in Forum Donations but not post replies. I have changed the setting so now Members cannot create topics there. That section is only for the automated Donation posts anyways. 

That is the correct link. When the donation is processed, the forum will generate a post in Forum Donations with xper as the OP. We will see if there is a problem with it.

Ok thanks, I made the donation about a month ago, I didn't think it was that long
Especially to know if you received it

Hey there!!

Please give it a bit of time to reflect on your profile. If it still doesn't show up, could you provide the transaction ID so we can check on it for you?

7 hours ago, samanthaa44 said:

Hey there!!

Please give it a bit of time to reflect on your profile. If it still doesn't show up, could you provide the -removed- so we can check on it for you?

Who's "WE"? Does @Dave-Hknow we have a new administrator?

Edited by Dixel

3 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

It was probably a spammer.

My thoughts exactly, therefore, I edited the post to remove the fishing attempt by that spammer.

Edit: probably need to edit the original post, too.

Edited by Dixel

9 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

It was probably a spammer.

It seems to be a pattern. Looks like AI bot reposter simply takes random pics from the old era dating websites. Look at the pic, no woman would use that severely outdated makeup and style. The photo is at least over 15 years old (quality, size, style), and that poor soul is pushing 60s now, someone's granny, or maybe even dead (hope not). Spam in about me section, as usual.

https://msfn.org/board/profile/441359-ross-perry/

23 hours ago, Dixel said:

My thoughts exactly, therefore, I edited the post to remove the fishing attempt by that spammer.

Edit: probably need to edit the original post, too.

The user was banned manually and not put into the spam system. A post like that to impersonate forum staff is not allowed and that is why the post stays and the user is shown as being banned. 

20 hours ago, Dixel said:

@Tripredacus, it's a new spammer Dixel wrote about, not related to the earlier banned figure. There's an influx of similar clones with generic names and early 2000s pics, with spam details in the bio, or "about me",

That particular one promotes a social or dating app.

• 2 months later...

I donated on September 25 by clicking the Donate Now button and following the wizard, and it isn't showing up either.  The only difference from previous donations, is that I did it from a different browser (and a different IP address) which triggered a security check from Paypal.

I don't care if I'm mentioned anywhere; I'd just like to know if my money was received.