Mental Health Awareness Month

Vistapocalypse

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Ha ha ha, i'm completely laughing so hard at reading this.:buehehe: What kind of thinking is this? I also wrote I will leave the forum? No, I will not leave the forum, even if i get a lot of hostility, and legacyfan has already confirmed twice here he won't leave the forum. I and will still continue to stay on this forum.

And also, selling my and legacyfan's account??? No, I and legacyfan are not that stupid, bro. We would never sell our accounts at all!

But I don't want to start an argument for this, so here's what I will suggest for you: Don't touch me and my poor friend legacyfan (I'm not saying that we are special, we are members like anyone else), and I recommend thinking at least thrice before writing such statements. Thanks!

Sorry everyone if I sounded like ranting in this post, and sorry if everyone didn't expect my reply, but I had to write it, sorry.

😄😄😄😄😄

4 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I and legacyfan are not that stupid, bro. 

Of course you aren't that stupid, you decided to wait the price goes up, when you add yet another million of likes to each other.

I'm not your "bro", please stop confusing me with the neighbours from your village.

Hey, weren't you blocking me for the 64 millionth time? You made a gazillion of announcements  in each and every topic, also wrote an article on Reddit/Twitter/Instagram about that.

4 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I and legacyfan are not that stupid, bro.

In English it's "legacyfan and I". Now you owe me 50 bucks for the English lesson.

So it should be like this.

"legacyfan and I are not that stupid, sir. Please, excuse us, sir."

Here, fixed it for ya.

2 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

This thread in this non-technical subforum has absolutely nothing to do with Legacy Windows. This is where especially all the social media and lollipop posters get attracted at their finest and nothing else. IMHO, this has nothing to do with the original idea of MSFN. Spoken for me only, I am in general technically interested when surfing MSFN. That's why you find me here very rarely. And that's why I became a member of the MSFN Forum in 2010.

Welcome AstroSkipper! Your erstwhile absence from this topic was quite conspicuous to me. Although I don’t always agree with your opinions and don’t think you are as objective as you would like to believe, I appreciate your drive in taking charge of the security software discussion in the XP forum. You’re the best we’ve got! :yes: Still, I can’t help wondering if you have some sort of diagnosis. :blink:

Happy Mental Health Awareness Month!

37 minutes ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Welcome AstroSkipper! Your erstwhile absence from this topic was quite conspicuous to me. Although I don’t always agree with your opinions and don’t think you are as objective as you would like to believe, I appreciate your drive in taking charge of the security software discussion in the XP forum. You’re the best we’ve got! :yes: 

Thank you for your kind words! TBH, I don't believe to be always objective. I am a human individual and primarily shaped by my own subjective experiences. And because of my advanced age, I inevitably made a lot of them. I try to maintain a certain objectivity, but as long as it is not scientific in nature, I am bound to fail. smilie_denk_24.gif

37 minutes ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Still, I can’t help wondering if you have some sort of diagnosis. :blink:

What do you exactly mean with some sort of diagnosis? :dubbio:

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

14 minutes ago, Vistapocalypse said:

I’m surprised to hear that you have “advanced age.” I also suffer from that fatal condition. :huh:

Well, I don't know how that happened either. I used to be one of the youngest, and suddenly I'm one of the oldest. :rolleyes: In any case, you have my deepest understanding for that fatal condition. :P

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

2 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Although I don’t always agree with your opinions ...

I'm glad you don't always agree with me. Otherwise that would also be a little strange and not at all desirable. I prefer people with a genuine, but also well-founded opinion. d010.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

8 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Welcome AstroSkipper! Your erstwhile absence from this topic was quite conspicuous to me. Although I don’t always agree with your opinions and don’t think you are as objective as you would like to believe, I appreciate your drive in taking charge of the security software discussion in the XP forum. You’re the best we’ve got! :yes: Still, I can’t help wondering if you have some sort of diagnosis. :blink:

Excuse me, I'm just curious what made you think Astroskppper may have some sort of diagnosis? 

7 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Well, I don't know how that happened either. I used to be one of the youngest, and suddenly I'm one of the oldest. :rolleyes: In any case, you have my deepest understanding for that fatal condition. :P

I quit celebrating my birthdays at 18, so I'm always young. I still take gifts, though. Dating much younger women and going to the gym also helps. But the most important is to have the right mind set,

7 hours ago, D.Draker said:

I'm not your "bro", please stop confusing me with the neighbours from your village.

Ok, I'll call you "sir" next time.

Hey, weren't you blocking me for the 64 millionth time? You made a gazillion of announcements  in each and every topic, also wrote an article on Reddit/Twitter/Instagram about that.

And now, it's my turn to say the same: weren't you also blocking me? And btw, it's the third time I block you, not the 64 millionth time. And as for announcements, I only did it once, and it's in 1 topic only.

In English it's "legacyfan and I". Now you owe me 50 bucks for the English lesson.

So it should be like this.

"legacyfan and I are not that stupid, sir. Please, excuse us, sir."

Here, fixed it for ya.

Yeah well, sorry, I already know this, but I was very tired at that time I wrote that post, so I rushed it and didn't get to check my post's grammar quickly, but, you get the point.

@Vistapocalypse Sorry for flooding your topic with this. That wasn't my intention.

On 5/25/2023 at 11:55 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Mee two.  Wee're nott riting boooks hear.  Eye four won willl nott loose iny sleeep overseaing typohs ear hat MSFN.

I heard a rumour. That member with his excellent Ehglish works for Google now!

See what I found by accident, when googling.  

Dear gawd, "peoples". Congratulations! You now seem like an innocent lamb with your steel instead of steal and except instead of accept.

Screenshot_202305236.png