Mental Health Awareness Month

Vistapocalypse

28 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

and have decided to leave the forum (and I won't be coming back probably) I already have enought issues and the forum does not help my health anymore (its definitely gone down since I joined here) so anyways I wish you all farewell and GodBless you all (: this is legacyfan signing out for for the official last time) bye!

Please no, don't leave us. It will be a sad thing if you leave the forum again. Some forum members have left us already.

14 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

I will never forget what everyone has done for me here

Thanks.

Edited by mina7601

Just now, mina7601 said:

Please no, don't leave us. It will be a sad thing if you leave the forum again.

Thanks.

you have seen the way ive been recently (and it has not gotten better everytime I try)

5 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Please no, don't leave us. It will be a sad thing if you leave the forum again. Some forum members have left us already.

Thanks.

I will stay (at your request) but will be making some major changes to how I do things here (like getting on a lot less) so I can still be on without being on everyday of the week like I have

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Thanks.

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

and sorry if I was a bit moody its not good to be that way (:

Oh, leaving the forum! Will both of you be selling your accounts then?

Definitely a good idea to profit from this. Don't want your hard work of tireless upvoting of every word each of you write to die in vain. 

Ten pages of rubbish! And I was the one who started it all. :puke: Poor legacyfan has left the forum twice during this topic, but the young fellow has a monkey on his back. 🐒 Happy Mental Health Awareness Month! 🤪

Edited by Vistapocalypse

12 minutes ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Ten pages of rubbish! And I was the one who started it all. :puke: Poor legacyfan has left the forum twice during this topic, but the young fellow has a monkey on his back. 🐒 Happy Mental Health Awareness Month! 🤪

I did come back again (and I plan to not attempt to leave again)

6 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I did come back again (and I plan to not attempt to leave again)

They ALWAYS do!

Not sure what "forum rule" we are up to, but add one - NEVER announce your departure, JUST LEAVE, that way you're not a "liar" when or if you do return.

We had somebody publicly announce his departure in the XP antivirus forum, three days later he was still here and still claiming to "leave".

Not the first incident, there's been at least half a dozen of these in the last six months or so alone.  Public cry for attention?

4 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

They ALWAYS do!

Not sure what "forum rule" we are up to, but add one - NEVER announce your departure, JUST LEAVE, that way you're not a "liar" when or if you do return.

We had somebody publicly announce his departure in the XP antivirus forum, three days later he was still here and still claiming to "leave".

Not the first incident, there's been at least half a dozen of these in the last six months or so alone.  Public cry for attention?

I don't plan on ever leaving again (or even attempting to) and I mean that this time

11 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Ten pages of rubbish! And I was the one who started it all. :puke:

Legacy Windows really does attract the weirdest bunch, huh?

Edit: Somehow this song came into my mind:

Edited by UCyborg

11 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Ten pages of rubbish! And I was the one who started it all. :puke:

What else did you expect starting such a thread in a non-technical subforum? embarras1.gif Everything that is possible is posted here.

12 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Legacy Windows really does attract the weirdest bunch, huh?

This thread in this non-technical subforum has absolutely nothing to do with Legacy Windows. This is where especially all the social media and lollipop posters get attracted at their finest and nothing else. IMHO, this has nothing to do with the original idea of MSFN. Spoken for me only, I am in general technically interested when surfing MSFN. That's why you find me here very rarely. And that's why I became a member of the MSFN Forum in 2010. :yes:

here is an inspirational health poem for everyone

When Is That Golden Moment?

When the scale tells me I’ve not gained a pound
When my glasses or phone or keys have been found,
When the cop pulls me over but spares me the ticket
When my ice cream cone drips and I get to lick it,
When I read the obituaries and don’t know a soul,
When the car just ahead of me pays for my toll,
When my pants can fit without sucking my gut in
When I’m on the dance floor and a man asks to cut in,
When it’s time for a movie and I get to choose it,
When I cut out the coupon and remember to use it.
Everyone understands the worth
Of a big celebration: a marriage, a birth
But moments of joy, too many to mention
Brighten each day, when we just pay attention.

By Eileen Hession

Edited by legacyfan

14 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Oh, leaving the forum! Will both of you be selling your accounts then?

Definitely a good idea to profit from this. Don't want your hard work of tireless upvoting of every word each of you write to die in vain. 

Ha ha ha, i'm completely laughing so hard at reading this.:buehehe: What kind of thinking is this? I also wrote I will leave the forum? No, I will not leave the forum, even if i get a lot of hostility, and legacyfan has already confirmed twice here he won't leave the forum. I and will still continue to stay on this forum.

And also, selling my and legacyfan's account??? No, I and legacyfan are not that stupid, bro. We would never sell our accounts at all!

But I don't want to start an argument for this, so here's what I will suggest for you: Don't touch me and my poor friend legacyfan (I'm not saying that we are special, we are members like anyone else), and I recommend thinking at least thrice before writing such statements. Thanks!

Sorry everyone if I sounded like ranting in this post, and sorry if everyone didn't expect my reply, but I had to write it, sorry.

Edited by mina7601