SPACE NEWS: An ultramassive black hole... JWST has found early Universe massive galaxies...

msfntor

An ULTRAMASSIVE black hole has been discovered in A BRAND NEW WAY

"32 billion times heavier than the Sun"

by Dr. Becky 173K views 2 days ago

"Last week researchers at Durham University announced they had measured the mass of the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy Abell 1201 at 32 billion times heavier than the Sun. It's so massive that people describe ti as an "ultramassive black hole". In this video we chat about the brand new method they used to get at this measurement and why that's so exciting."

...so exciting!

Edited by msfntor
Title changed slightly

What would we see at the speed of light?

by ScienceClic English - 268,907 views Apr 6, 2023

What optical effects appear when we accelerate? Could we reach the speed of light? And what would we see when we try to go faster? All these answers in 15 minutes!

"...what a great video. This guy explains some of the most complex stuff in our universe in a realistic, intuitive way while somehow not sacrificing important details. Never seen someone tackle so many tough subjects and explain them all to the level this guy does, one of my favorite channels of all time"

NASA's James Webb Space Telescope: The stunning new images captured of the universe | 60 Minutes

60 Minutes 108,320 views Apr 10, 2023 (Today, 4 hours ago!)

As NASA’s Webb telescope scours the universe to find light from the first stars and galaxies, it is also capturing the universe like never before. Scott Pelley got an inside look at Webb’s new discoveries. #60Minutes #Space #News "60 Minutes" is the most successful television broadcast in history. Offering hard-hitting investigative reports, interviews, feature segments and profiles of people in the news, the broadcast began in 1968 and is still a hit, over 50 seasons later, regularly making Nielsen's Top 10.

"This is absolutely amazing, mind-blowing and humbling. With so so many galaxies there surely must be life all over the universe. Its hard to wrap your mind around. That telescope is, in my opinion, the most impressive thing I've seen humans make. Its amazing what we are capable of. And on and on."

Edited by msfntor
content change

• msfntor changed the title to Space News: An ULTRAMASSIVE black hole has been discovered... JWST has found MASSIVE galaxies in the early Universe...
  • msfntor changed the title to SPACE NEWS: An ultramassive black hole has been discovered... JWST has found massive galaxies in the early Universe...

The streamer is twice the diameter of ourMilky Way galaxy.

Hubble Catches Possible Runaway Black Hole (1:56)

by NASA Goddard - 132,769 views Apr 6, 2023

There’s an invisible monster on the loose! It’s barreling through intergalactic space fast enough to travel from Earth to the Moon in 14 minutes. But don’t worry, luckily this beast is very, very far away! This potential supermassive black hole, weighing as much as 20 million Suns, has left behind a never-before-seen 200,000 light-year-long trail of newborn stars. The streamer is twice the diameter of our Milky Way galaxy. It’s likely the result of a rare, bizarre game of galactic billiards among three massive black holes.

James Webb Proved That Everything We Knew About the Universe Is Wrong

by Ridddle - 250K views 5 days ago

"Ridddle never disappoints us, he's an incredible Content Creator and always creates masterpieces. His content is amazing."

Evidence That Indicates an Alien Civilization Is Trying to Contact Us

by Ridddle - 184,235 views Apr 6, 2023

"My girlfriend and I saw a orange orb hovering in the sky off the coast of Queensland, Australia. It was completely silent. We watched it for a minute or two, then I decided to point my telescope at it. I pointed my telescope at the orb, looked in the eye piece and the second I tried to focus on the orb it completely vanished. I can't stress that enough. I mean literally, the moment I turned the focus knob it vanished, To say I was freaked out was an understatement! We were speechless. The hairs on the back of our neck stood straight up as we stood the in disbelief. There were approximately 30 other people in the town I live at that saw the same orange orb. Everyone who saw it said the same thing. It hovered for a few minutes completely silent, then vanished."

NASA Insider Just Announced Voyager 1 Just Made Contact With Unknown Force In Interstellar Space

by Space Curiosity 5,207 views Apr 2, 2023

"NASA Insider Just Announced Voyager 1 Just Made Contact With Unknown Force In Interstellar Space. We are continuously fascinated by the Earth because it is such a huge and lovely area. In the big scale of things, it is a tiny matter, but since since technology made it possible for us to launch satellites and rockets into space, we've been curious to find out more about the unexplored. However, how can we accomplish this given that the Voyager space probe is giving us data to examine and that it has recently brought us a terrible new message that will change. Everything. Join us in the video of today. We discuss everything the Voyager has found so far, including the alarming new message. It recently sent a response to better comprehend the situation."

Edited by msfntor

• msfntor changed the title to SPACE NEWS: An ultramassive black hole... JWST has found early Universe massive galaxies...

Strange New Explanation for Why Quantum World Collapses Into Reality

Anton Petrov

120K views 14 hours ago

"Very clear, I understand reality as a hole. It's just the rest I'm unsure of, but I'm sure I'll get it once I cross the event horizon."

• 2 weeks later...

Michio Kaku Breaks Silence On James Webb Telescope’s Shocking New Image!

by Orbit - Beyond the Blue

1.2M views 11 days ago

"This ENDS Big Bang!" James Webb Finds Cluster of 7 Ancient Galaxies At The Edge Of The Universe