Java 8u181 as default Java on Win 98SE

WhiteArmpits

31 minutes ago, jumper said:

Which part of your install process.

Lwjgl32.dll might not exist. What happened when you deleted lwjgl64.dll?

Please summarize your complete  install process as you actually did it.

I Installed Windows 98 with KernelEx, Patches, and different runtimes along with Chipset, Ethernet, Sound and Video Drivers, I've installed Java 8u181 with a custom installer and then started three different Minecraft launchers, ATLauncher, TL Legacy and then OLauncher.

When using mesa, I can only run versions from c0.30_01 to release 1.2.5, while without it, I can run every version up to 1.7.2, all launchers give me the same error when using mesa, and everytime I remove lwjgl64.dll, it reappears in the natives folder whenever I try to launch the game

Try again focussing on MC and Java. Explain "custom installer".

You're making this this problem too complex by adding Mesa and multiple MC launchers. Use just the basic versions of MC (ver ?) and Java (ver ?). Confirm that each is working by itself before combining them.

8 minutes ago, jumper said:

Try again focussing on MC and Java. Explain "custom installer".

You're making this this problem too complex by adding Mesa and multiple MC launchers. Use just the basic versions of MC (ver ?) and Java (ver ?). Confirm that each is working by itself before combining them.

By "custom installer" I mean that I've installed Java using the installer on TheMiningTeam's Google Drive Folder, even tho I've reinstalled Java about three times, and I'm only using TL Legacy now, even tho I want to use mesa because It would allow me to play modern Minecraft, if mesa wouldn't solve the issue, then I'm forced to buy a better laptop still compatibile with win 98, which is really hard to find unfortunately, and I don't even feel like doing that

Yes, MS-DOS Prompt window or batch file. Read the launcher configuration files to get the name of the executable. Start with no parameters, then add slowly. Limit is about 250 characters.

15 hours ago, jumper said:

Yes, MS-DOS Prompt window or batch file. Read the launcher configuration files to get the name of the executable. Start with no parameters, then add slowly. Limit is about 250 characters.

I can't seem to find the name of the executable, Is it a jar file you're talking about? Because there are no EXE files listed in my .minecraft folder

15 hours ago, jumper said:

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place? I tried looking into launcher_profiles.json, but still nothing

For Minecraft version 1.7.2, the main executable is 1.7.2.jar located in %APPDATA%\.minecraft\versions\1.7.2\

Launched with TL.exe, the command line to execute 1.7.2.jar and instantiate the game interface is 3935 characters long (as retrieved with TaskInfo2000). Most of this (2696 characters) is taken by the classpath (-cp) argument. 

47 minutes ago, loblo said:

For Minecraft version 1.7.2, the main executable is 1.7.2.jar located in %APPDATA%\.minecraft\versions\1.7.2\

Launched with TL.exe, the command line to execute 1.7.2.jar and instantiate the game interface is 3935 characters long (as retrieved with TaskInfo2000). Most of this (2696 characters) is taken by the classpath (-cp) argument. 

I tried, it tells me "access denied"