Office 2010 in Windows 2000 ?

Hi all ,this topic created to try the Office 2010 in Windows 2000 , you should first to install the latest version of extended kernel from blackwingcat wlu site : http://www.win2k.org/wlu/wluen.htm

then you can try to run office 2010 , but unfortunately the installer don't work until now , then what is the solution for now ?

the solution exist to run office 2010 but even that it is not perfectly stable.

you should to download this version of portable office 2010 exist Here

With fcwin2k run the office which you want 'word, power point..' on XP SP3 compatibility mode.

Require : msxml 6.0 service pack 2 .

Unstable thing:

the unstable thing is that when you finished work and you want to close the word as example you should after close it's window with default 'X' to end the process with taskmgr to be capable to run powerpoint in next time as example ,this is video to explain what i mean : https://t.co/46v3mBvOi5

@blackwingcat if you have any news about the installer please tell us here .

any one has problem about this topic please post here and you can tag any persone .

To resolve this unstable thing you should to use my created program :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/882xrdvu886u9u5/O10KWIN2000.zip/file

The other issue is the office 2010 with fcwin2k uses with many uses , some time after reboot the office 2010 it will doesn't start , then in this case you should to extract again the office 2010 portable.zip again , and run it with XP sp 3 and save compat. 

Office-2010-on-Windows-2000.jpg

Edited by windows2

Can confirm, this particular version runs as it should (except for the fact that you'll have to manually terminate the .exe process in task manager after exiting the application, or else it won't start again).

However, it seems that not all portable versions that are available on the internet are working in the same way - I downloaded a different portable version, and it threw up this error a bunch of times:

osppsvc.PNG.748ab6b77feecc7d2391e264ee222748.PNG

after which it closed, because OSPP is broken and it couldn't check the license.

This could be the exact reason why the installer for the full version fails, too.

Edited by tyukok

On 3/5/2023 at 5:56 PM, tyukok said:

Can confirm, this particular version runs as it should (except for the fact that you'll have to manually terminate the .exe process in task manager after exiting the application, or else it won't start again).

However, it seems that not all portable versions that are available on the internet are working in the same way - I downloaded a different portable version, and it threw up this error a bunch of times:

osppsvc.PNG.748ab6b77feecc7d2391e264ee222748.PNG

after which it closed, because OSPP is broken and it couldn't check the license.

This could be the exact reason why the installer for the full version fails, too.

Please try the portable version which i tell about from downloadbull.com

News : you can run excel , power point word and .. at same time but when you close one of it you should to end task to run it other time .

Please sent to me the link of version in private  which you try priviously ,i want to try it

7 minutes ago, windows2 said:

Please try the portable version which i tell about from downloadbull.com

News : you can run excel , power point word and .. at same time but when you close one of it you should to end task to run it other time .

I did, it works as it should (ignoring the issue mentioned above).

1 minute ago, tyukok said:

(ignoring the issue mentioned above).

What you mean with ignoring the issue it's end task issue ?, it work in your envirenment with out problems or the same issue ?

2 minutes ago, windows2 said:

it work in your envirenment with out problems or the same issue ?

No, he means Office 2010 works as it is, excluding the issue of having to terminate the .exe process to make it start again. It doesn't mean the issue doesn't happen.

Just now, mina7601 said:

No, he means Office 2010 works as it is, excluding the issue of having to terminate the .exe process to make it start again. It doesn't mean the issue doesn't happen.

Ah , okay

I hope @blackwingcatcan resolve this issue.

And you mina7601 , have you try it ?

7 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Not yet, but will do so now.

Well, please take a picture to confirm people that this works not only with me and encourage them to try it

6 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Unfortunately, I am unable to download portable Office 2010 from downloadbull.com, whenever I do it, it just keeps timing out and never downloads..

In wondows 10 maybe also 7 and 8.1 and 11 the download blocked try to download from windows 2000 mypal 68 or any browser in win2000. If it didn't work on win2000 browser tell me i will upload it .

On 3/7/2023 at 11:02 AM, WinWord2000 said:

can you upload this to google drive or other cloud ? 

i want to test it

Ok i will upload it 

Edit : The link above

Edited by windows2