XPerceniol Memorial Of Honour

legacyfan

this is in honour of are dear friend and fellow forum member @XPerceniol who left the forum not that long ago that he may be honered for what he has done here and i await his return someday. your spirit shines through and you shall light up the darkness and wash away any sorrow(s) from your past to pave the way forward." -An Old Friend may be be honored for what he did here                                   

Edited by legacyfan

• legacyfan changed the title to XPerceniol Memorial Of Honor
  • legacyfan changed the title to XPerceniol Memorial Of Honour
3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

no he left the forum not that long ago after the political detox thread incident 

I'm sorry, I missed it , I was ill for the last days. Had to take antibiotics for my gum to heal, I had a very nasty and painful burn.

EDIT : I wish he will be back though.

Edited by D.Draker

On 2/23/2023 at 6:56 PM, legacyfan said:

no he left the forum 

So that's it ?!?! You and me and no one else ?!??!! Wow !

Sad reality is not many want him back, as it seems. More importantly, no one else said anything regarding his honour...

Life places everyone where he needs to be, I guess. All these people who wrote extremely lengthy soapy posts to him, and 

now it's only you and me who remembers him and took time to write a couple of good words !

He doesn't own anyone here anything and if he thinks he's better off without MSFN and/or its community, that's his choice. It's difficult when you feel disconnected from everyone and everything, you know?

3 hours ago, UCyborg said:

He doesn't own anyone here ...

Well, of course he doesn't own anyone, but you know what I think ? What they did is hypocrisy lvl 1000. When during his times here they wrote him extremely lengthy soapy posts, telling him good night/good morning every day, and in the end, all of that was just to get upvotes (from what I see in their recent activities). And not a single good word, like he wasn't even here at all . Only legacyfan and me remember him.

2 hours ago, UCyborg said:

He doesn't own anyone here anything and if he thinks he's better off without MSFN and/or its community, that's his choice. It's difficult when you feel disconnected from everyone and everything, you know?

I agree, and you're right about not judging XPerceniol's leaving, I will let this be a lesson to myself from now on.

Edited by mina7601