TRUE News Hidden Doors

msfntor

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Very good, that one made me laugh, thanks...
But about the image of the Hand of God: I have the eyes to see. I also have imagination and intuition...

What I posted above was the dialog between two characters in the series I watched. It's not connected to the discoveries you posted, but it surely involved a hand, which was referred by the characters as the hand of God. I just remember it well enough that I quickly made an association. And while it's surely not God's hand in the literal sense, maybe the creators are/were a bit religious to put various religious references throughout the series. Source material upon which it was based on surely didn't have those.

Maybe some lurker would recognize where it's from, I have a feeling I put too much information.

Edited by UCyborg

1 hour ago, msfntor said:
2 hours ago, jaclaz said:

jaclaz

This is your point of view, not mine... you have the right to post your thoughts, of course.

First of all, you can help me to post your favorite content here, you are especially invited like all other members... Solidarity between members is welcome, dialog too...

uncle-sam-i-want-you-to-speak-english_v1

Uncle Sam...

432px-ColumbiaStahrArtwork.jpg

Personified Columbia in an American flag gown and Phrygian cap, which signifies freedom and the pursuit of liberty, from a World War I patriotic poster

080b5cae1522fa2c832635fc2440898e.jpg

WELCOME HOME

Edited by msfntor

Culture Critic @Culture_Crit

In Michelangelo's Creation of Adam, the finger of God is fully extended whilst Adam's is not, such that they do not quite touch. The implication - to find God, we need only reach towards him as vigorously as he reaches towards us.

FpAHvAXXgAU_QvZ?format=jpg&name=small

Here: https://twitter.com/Culture_Crit/status/1625808061448216576

#zombieland @k9_reaper

1. South Africa has collapsed. US embassy is now informing international travellers to stock up (prepper style) on food and water.

Thread here: 

Just_A_Fokken_Ducking @Just_A_Ducking

Feb 23

Bit of duct tape should fix it

Edited by msfntor
2nd link added

Culture Critic @Culture_Crit

Feb 25

Humanity is long past its peak.

Fp00fsSXsAYvN1T?format=jpg&name=900x900

A beautiful building tells a thousand stories. An ugly building tells none.

FpzkGhpWwAAgZ3I?format=jpg&name=360x360  FpzkGhtXwAAljrw?format=jpg&name=small

How do we go back to being a society that builds things like this?

FprhyBAXoAAMnfl?format=jpg&name=900x900

MAKE ARCHITECTURE ART AGAIN

FpgpRi3WABM-8tQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is a real building.

FpRvusLWIAAgu4b?format=jpg&name=small

This is the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière in Lyon - one of the most astonishing ceilings in all of architecture.

FpGkZkDXoAMzx4g?format=jpg&name=900x900

Something technical, I can't see embedded images here originating from pbs.twimg.com on my new and shiny Firefox 110 installation. There's an infinite spam of the following in the console:

spacer.png

Unknown at the moment if it also happens with fresh profile.

51 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Something technical, I can't see embedded images here originating from pbs.twimg.com on my new and shiny Firefox 110 installation. There's an infinite spam of the following in the console:

I do NOT have this problem, all images are here.

Tested this MSFN topic page in DCBrowser, 360Chrome 13.5.2022 r3reg, MiniBrowser... all with uBlock, 1st-party scripts allowed (but 3rd-party scripts and 3rd-party frames blocked), allowed (in green or gray in your uBlock version) too: 

msfn.org

imgur.com

pinimg.com

twimg.com

twitter.com

wikimedia.org

wordpress.com

In Basilisk Moebius 55, and IceApe UXP, all images are here too; in Moebius 55 Permissions: Set cookies: Allowed; Open Pop-up windows: Allowed too. 

See maybe your Neat URL rules, if you use it? 

Edited by msfntor

Clown World ™ @ClownWorld_

3h

"Let's be honest, both were wrong . Neither wanted to get an inch. He could clearly see she was filming so use a bit of common decency, shift benches. As he refused she too could have turned the Tri pod 45 degrees and carried on with her feed. No need for confrontation ."