Aloha from bellgamin

bellgamin

Another new kid on the block -- me, bellgamin. Aloha from Hawaii. I have a collection of ~15 ukuleles at last count. "Uku" = flea or louse,  & "lele" = jumping. Thus, I play a jumping flea -- my favorite is a Kanile'a Super Tenor. My father's ancestry was Spanish & Italian & my mother's was English & Irish. In Hawaii, my ancestry is known as "chop suey" (all mixed up). HERE's a nice Hawaiian song by a state senator & his family. .............And -- finally (finally!) here's a toast to all you folks:

May you have warm words on a cold evening
A full moon on a dark night
And the road downhill all the way to your door.

Edited by bellgamin

38 minutes ago, bellgamin said:

Another new kid on the block -- me, bellgamin. Aloha from Hawaii. I have a collection of ~15 ukuleles at last count. "Uku" = flea or louse,  & "lele" = jumping. Thus, I play a jumping flea -- my favorite is a Kanile'a Super Tenor. My father's ancestry was Spanish & Italian & my mother's was English & Irish. In Hawaii, my ancestry is known as "chop suey" (all mixed up). HERE's a nice Hawaiian song by a state senator & his family. .............And -- finally (finally!) here's a toast to all you folks:

hello @bellgamin and welcome to the forum! 

1 hour ago, bellgamin said:

must be a summer vacation all year round there

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 1:38 PM, D.Draker said:

So no Germans, Dutch or French ?

Well....
My antivirus is German (G-Data)
I love French dressing, French fries, & (in my youth) French kissing.
As for Dutch. one of my favorite forum friends at Ukulele Cosmos is a Netherlander.