BOOT CD, Need URGENT help!

neropt

Hi there, i'm making a boot cd and i have a "little" big problem here! I would like top know the command to make my boot cd, ask if i want to boot from cd-rom, when the OS is staring up. For example, windows xp and windows 200 CD, when bios is booting from cd-rom it ask something like this: "Press any key to boot from cd-rom". Anyone knows how i do this in my boot cd?

Thanks

You didn't understand!! I don't want to create a windows XP boot cd! I'm tring to make a boot cd with various apps, bue the only thing that i want, that is equal to windows XP is the command that answers if i wnat to boot from cd, i nedd to press any key!!

ic.....

@neropt

you should be alitle more clear as to the type of CD you're making. Also, if you continue to post in teh MultibootDVD section of UNATTENDED WINDOWS people will think you're talkin about a Windows XP CD.

you might want to look at ww.cdshell.org . Don't ask what it is, go there and look for yourself.

As for teh Windows XP boot image, that will display the prompt, but he HAS TO HAVE a XP/2000/2003 CD. I don't think he is making one. But rather maybe a Recovery CD? or one with assorted programs?

in either case.....CDShell should work for you, however you will need to script it yourself. flyakite.msfnhosting.com has a section of CDSHell that may help you slightly.

alanoll, the cd i'm making is a cd with various programs! Programs like Hard Disk Diagnostics, Norton Ghost, Partition Magic, Fdisk, NTFS4Dos, Norton Commander! It's like a recovery CD!