Problem with some programs

Iron_Wind0ws

Hello friends, this is my first post here, I need to solve a problem that has me very annoyed, the truth. It is with certain programs that do not open or do not respond, an example is with 360Chrome, is the browser I always use and I have all my extensions and bookmarks and I can not retrieve them, Google Chrome 49, does not load any page. 'The only browser that works for me is Basilisk' Mystery? The Snes9x emulator doesn't open, Notepad++ shows an error related to the SciLexer.dll file, when I replace it it opens without problem, but when I restart the pc it comes back with the same error. Is it a virus problem?

Capture1.png

Capture2.png

Capture3.png

Capture4.png

Capture5.png

7 hours ago, Sergiaws said:

What are your hardware spex? Do you have your system updated? Try to perform some simple tasks such as chkdsk or sfc /scannow

Hello @Sergiaws, well the operating system I have never updated, the truth is I don't know what to do. I have never had this happen to me before, it is strange. I have already formatted the pc like twice, I deleted the iso thinking it had virus, but nothing, I even did the boot process on another pc, I always use WinToFlash. I will try to do what you told me, I will let you know later.

02.png

01.png

Edited by Iron_Wind0ws