XPlode 1.1.2

Wraith

hi,

u have changed the log-file output and i think there is now much less useful info in there.

There is no Execution succeded line any more.

Filecommands don't generate any useful info or what will

Running command: 'move' {        Command: move, (3,1)      }

say to me???

debugging errors in the .xml is NO LONGER POSSIBLE.

plz fix it up, because i can't see where my errors in the file copy process are.(Worked like a charm with my older version)

OMG plz help

cya

Killer Bee

Hmmm. Bit of a whoops. :)

Screwed up the scope. *shrugs*

Fixed version in a few minutes.

EDIT:

Or maybe not. It's being a crackwhore.

Too tired to fix it up now, will do it when I wake up tomorrow.

None of Display, WriteLog, GetString, SetEnvironment work in the plugins. his is a problem with the scope I had mentioned earlier. I screwed up the callbacks :)

Basically, that stops a large proportion of the functions. The plugins should still execute properly, but not actually show anything. Working on a fix.

hi,

just tested v1.1.2 after i've been a day off and it works perfect.

I have only one issue left:

I wanna move around the Start Menu Entry for Spybot Search & Destroy from Programs to Programs\Accessories with

<move source='#ALLUSERSPROFILE#\Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy' target='#ALLUSERSPROFILE#\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Spybot' />

but the "&" always breaks my .xml. I get an error when viewing it because there's a "&" in it. How can i use the & without errors???

cya

Killer Bee

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I have a little question. I try with XPlode 1.1.2 to insert a little icon in the instal box for each program.

I see anyone use that for example :

<item display='Microsoft Office 2003' image="%SOURCEPATH%\PostInstall\images\Office2003.jpg">

I try that, but the picture is not present. It's normal or not ? or it's just a problem of width/Height ? My icon take 20x20....

Help me please :)