Computer-Central (Feature Request & Support Thread)

legacyfan

my website (computer-central) is under development it's a tech related website dedicated to legacy windows (and now linux users) and preserving there history and the link is now updated to https://computer-central.godaddysites.com/ this will be my new permanent home for anything windows (or linux) related so stay tuned for more updates it is still a work in progress but more will be added throughout the year

Edited by legacyfan

• legacyfan changed the title to my new website computer-central is now up!
3 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

edit:my website is now hosted under godaddy and is up for viewing

Viewing WHAT?

This Website Is Currently under Construction And May Have A Few Things Missing

The Few Things being ANY meaningful content.

But please do keep up posted on the progress.

jaclaz

2 minutes ago, jaclaz said:

Viewing WHAT?

The Few Things being ANY meaningful content.

But please do keep up posted on the progress.

jaclaz

I plan to keep adding contents over the next few days (I hope to have the site halfway done by easter)

4 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

I plan to keep adding contents over the next few days (I hope to have the site halfway done by easter)

I see, it is a long term plan, halfway by Easter and the other halfway hopefully by Christmas 2023

Do post here every time you add something, it is important to document each step, so that we might later be able to make a documentary on "the making of".

jaclaz

2 minutes ago, jaclaz said:

I see, it is a long term plan, halfway by Easter and the other halfway hopefully by Christmas 2023

Do post here every time you add something, it is important to document each step, so that we might later be able to make a documentary on "the making of".

jaclaz

my plan for the website is to make it a place where legacy windows enthusiests can come and download isos updates and the wonderfully feel of windows in the 2000s 95-10

3 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

(update) website updated with a welcome page

Good start, keep 'em coming.

But please watch the typos, it is really a pity when the reader fails to appreciate the contents because he/she is distracted by them, I counted at least 5 issues in:

hello my name is legacyfan and I welcome you to computer-central! it's not much yet but I hope to eventually make this a site where you can come and download betas new releases and more a place where windows enthusiests can come an talk about legacy windows like it's the 2000s again 

jaclaz