Is there anyway to clean out all my useless post Ive made and start over with my new posts?

legacyfan

Is there anyway I could have all my old pointless posts remove and only leave the usefully post here I ready to start this account anew and would like all my spam and I helpfully posts removed please thanks-legacyfan

No.

And do not attempt to delete your old posts. If it is found that you have deleted old posts, those posts will be restored to the best of our ability and you will be banned. It is very annoying for us to have to do this type of cleanup (we have done it before to those who decide to deface their posts on the forum) so we'd prefer that you do not attempt to do such a thing.

• 1 month later...

I've made my share of silly and useless posts across many forums over the past 20 years. I hadn't really gotten to the point of *mostly* being careful or thoughtful about what I wrote until maybe fifteen years ago. Fortunately, a lot of my internet history has escaped into the bitbucket. Never believe it when they say if it is on the internet, it is forever. That certainly is not the case by a long shot.

• 4 weeks later...