ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2022 rebuild 3

What would really be great is if we didn't have to jump through any loops to disable this menu stuff... I'm not talking about disparate and still limited settings like with official Chrome, but the way it used to be possible with XUL and extensions like Menu Wizard. I think I have somewhere between 2/3 and 3/4 or all menus/items turned off with it, browsing is much more convenient without all the clutter. :yes:

I'm currently using version 13.5.1030 

XP 32 bit.I have this version on my user account.Can I install this version on another user account without any conflict issues?Or a different version on two user accounts.Say 13.5.1030 on one account and 13.5.2022 on another account

Sorry if it's a dumb question,but I'm no computer whiz.

Edited by ADMM

4 hours ago, ADMM said:

Can I install this version on another user account without any conflict issues?

Yes, you can.  My browser version is "portable" and is not supposed to retain anything in the registry.
The only problem that could arise is if you use my version and a non-portable version also and then my version "sees" the registry of your non-portable version.

Every user account contains its own desktop and documents folder.
Just extract the portable 360Chrome into one of these user account folders and make sure not to use the "public" or "default" user account folders.

5 hours ago, ADMM said:

Can I install this version on another user account without any conflict issues?

As far as that goes, you could install ANY NUMBER of my browsers all onto the SAME user account and none of them will conflict with each other as long as you only have ONE of them running at a time.

You only need to put them all in their own sub-folder and launch them all from their own 360Loader.exe.

Here I have three of my versions (v13.5, v11, and v13) all installed in their own sub-folder inside the sub-folder "Miscellaneous".
All are on the same user account and all three can be ran without conflicting with each other, again as long as only ONE of them is running at a time.

image.thumb.png.557f1446403ac0d812c133226cfb5b01.png

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

18 hours ago, msfntor said:

Found a website link...

it WORKS in 360Chrome 13.5.1030 and 13.5.2022 r2

@mina7601 wrote too: "Can confirm here as well, the website works fine for me too in 360Chrome v13.5.2022."

- so the latest version of 360Chrome 13.5.2022 r2 (rebuild 2) is the best and trustworthy, thank you!

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Video "test" for reference  --  https://dougsillars.github.io/StreamOrNot/

Should give a quantitative measure of "stalls" when playing back video.

Have not tested in a 2 MB GB RAM environment yet.

Does this look OK?
Strange how the green line on the graph vanishes out of view when it goes high!
Don't know if that's a display error or not.
:dubbio:

Clipboard-1.thumb.png.010edf2291838950869a9f967db42350.png

26 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

I'm still using rebuild 1.
Should I update to rebuild 2?

It's your personal preference, but I would still update if there's a newer rebuild available.

27 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

Is rebuild 2 only available 'un-googled'?
:dubbio:

So far, yes. There isn't a link for googled in the main topic post, as ungoogled is the only version maintained here, but you can convert it to googled using this guide. I also like the googled version better.

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

It's your personal preference, but I would still update if there's a newer rebuild available.

So far, yes. There isn't a link for googled in the main topic post, as ungoogled is the only version maintained here, but you can convert it to googled using this guide. I also like the googled version better.

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

@mina7601 wrote too: "Can confirm here as well, the website works fine for me too in 360Chrome v13.5.2022."

- so the latest version of 360Chrome 13.5.2022 r2 (rebuild 2) is the best and trustworthy, thank you!

I've been using r2 without any issues thus far :)