ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2022 rebuild 3

According to the the Russian changelog list here, there is apparently a version 13.5.2036.0, released last September.
Probably nothing to get excited about, but JFYI, I don't think it's been mentioned.
:dubbio:

Correct, I've seen it for a few months.  But the problem is there is never really a "final" v13.5.

I kinda don't plan on updating build 2036 only for upstream to release another build weeks later.  Not a fan of dog chasing its own tail with all of these "updates".

It would be one thing if we could isolate actual WEB SITES that work in build 2036 but that do not work in build 2022 or build 1030.

Understood.
I was just a bit surprised to see it, as I thought that version 13.5 was no longer being updated, in favour of the non-XP compatible (and 64 bit only) version 14.x.
I fully agree that there's no point in producing an English version of every update that might materialise, and I guess there's no way of knowing without asking the Russians what the very last version of 13.5 might be!
:)

On 1/6/2023 at 12:57 AM, AstroSkipper said:

BTW, your release 360Chrome v13.5 build 1030 rebuild 7 works great in general, but I re-rebased the chrome.dll back to the address 0x62a00000 which seems to be more suitable in my system. With your rebased chrome.dll to the address 0x3e1c0000, I had some freezes. Now, it works better. :yes: Anyway! Good version! Thanks for your efforts! :)

I also have freeze.
Can you send me your chrome.dll?

Use libase!

1 hour ago, Anbima said:

I also have freeze.
Can you send me your chrome.dll?

Rebasing is such a simple process and fully documented in the 360 Chrome threads several times. Furthermore, @Humming Owl provides an archive with a batch file to do that automatically. So, it can be performed by any user. Under these circumstances, I am not a fan of such spoon feeding, which would actually mean that the user is too lazy to read and do it himself. 
bebe23.gifaccord6.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

20 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Rebasing is such a simple process and fully documented in the 360 Chrome threads several times. Furthermore, @Humming Owl provides an archive with a batch file to do that automatically. So, it can be performed by any user. Under these circumstances, I am not a fan of such spoon feeding, which would actually mean that the user is too lazy to read and do it himself. 

I downloaded the batch from Humming OWL.
There are several entries in the libase.ini:

[Configuration]
StartBase=0x60000000
BaseSeparation=0x00100000
IgnoreCase=1

[Generated bases]
62a00000=CHROME.DLL
6da00000=CHROME_CHILD.DLL

Startbase will then be 0x62a00000.
Do I have to change anything else?
The batch does not exist for the 1030.

21 minutes ago, Anbima said:

I downloaded the batch from Humming OWL.
There are several entries in the libase.ini:

[Configuration]
StartBase=0x60000000
IgnoreCase=1

[Generated bases]
62a00000=CHROME.DLL
6da00000=CHROME_CHILD.DLL

Startbase will then be 0x62a00000.
Do I have to change anything else?
The batch does not exist for the 1030.

As I already wrote about that, this ini file seems to be universal, supporting all 360Chrome versions. You can delete the line "6da00000=CHROME_CHILD.DLL". This file doesn't exist in 360Chrome v13.5 build 1030. Do not change anything else!

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

13 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Rebase.exe works better for me.

Don't worry, you don't need to spoon-feed me.

:whistle:   :whistle:   :whistle:

Of course! I'm going to assume that! In any case, I am greatly relieved. repareordi.gif
Spoon feeding is not my thing, especially under specific conditions. faim2.gif

12 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Those entries under [Generated bases], this part of INI is really just a log of what the program chose for rebased files. It's never read.

I thought that the changed address would be entered at [Generated bases], so:
[Generated bases]
62a00000=CHROME.DLL

Is that wrong?

I did it like this:
[Configuration]
StartBase=0x60000000
IgnoreCase=1

[Generated bases]
62a00000=CHROME.DLL

51 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Those entries under [Generated bases], this part of INI is really just a log of what the program chose for rebased files. It's never read.

Yeah! I totally forgot. It is generated automatically by libase. My fault! If another address is wanted, one has to use Rebase from Microsoft. @Anbima! So, any deleting in the file libase.ini is not needed and does not do anything, either. I used simply libase without any additional settings which presumably can't be made by libase. It is just an automatic tool and does everything by itself.

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content