ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2022 rebuild 3

12 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Perhaps other folks here can teach you how to carry one profile over to a new build, I will be unable to instruct users how to perform "file management" as my file management is unique to my own preferences and not "universally global".

The simple answer is to not replace anything in the \Program Files\360Chrome\Chrome\User Data folder.
Ignore the User Data folder which comes with the new build, that's just an 'empty' profile for first time users.
That has never failed me!
:yes:

7 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Did you try the "Enabled with selective inversion of non-image elements" option?

Yeah, tried all of them. Same same: phone can't read the qr. Which is required for whatsapp.

There is no real "short instruction" on how to use style sheets.

If you can provide an actual web site where the QR Code cannot be read by your phone, then perhaps a solution can be found.  Preferrably not a web site that requires an "account" or "login".

It's also probably the other way around that needs investigated - not the web browser and how it displays the QR Code, but rather a setting on the phone and how it reads the QR Code.

On 12/6/2022 at 4:56 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

For me, the QR Code does not change in appearance for regular versus dark mode.  So it would seem that the phone should be able to read them no matter which mode you were using.

For the examples you provided no problem.  The issue is with whatsapp only, then.