Rant Thread

WinGlass

First rant: why are people SO stupid nowadays? I see it on social media and in real life, and I know there was a time (in the past, sadly) when people weren't that stupid. :realmad:

But I think the most stupidest people are the people in my age group (13-19), jesus this world is gonna go upside down if they somehow take office in politics or something... (but of course not all of them are stupid)

12 minutes ago, WinGlass said:

First rant: why are people SO stupid nowadays? I see it on social media and in real life, and I know there was a time (in the past, sadly) when people weren't that stupid. :realmad:

But I think the most stupidest people are the people in my age group (13-19), jesus this world is gonna go upside down if they somehow take office in politics or something... (but of course not all of them are stupid)

First: the parents bad educated..

Second: Public school with very bad ideologised (left-wing of course..) teachers..

Third: fragmentation of the society (cause demographic changes)..

Just now, msfntor said:

First: the parents bad educated..

Second: Public school with very bad ideologised (left-wing of course..) teachers..

Third: fragmentation of the society (cause demographic changes)..

EXACTLY! Because:
1. Some kids aren't educated because of their parents.
2. I can confirm that this is true because at school they have a very liberal bias (I thought any political bias in teaching was supposed to stay outside of school?), and I live in a VERY liberal city so this is expected lol.
3. Yep, society has changed a lot throughout the decades.

3 hours ago, WinGlass said:

EXACTLY! Because:
1. Some kids aren't educated because of their parents.
2. I can confirm that this is true because at school they have a very liberal bias (I thought any political bias in teaching was supposed to stay outside of school?), and I live in a VERY liberal city so this is expected lol.
3. Yep, society has changed a lot throughout the decades.

Liberals these days are just plain ol' commies. They were different when I was a kid. I'd even say almost everyone on top are commies now.

That includes businessmen and media owners.

FgXBgfEVUAAI-ar?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, D.Draker said:

Liberals these days are just plain ol' commies. They were different when I was a kid. I'd even say almost everyone on top are commies now.

That includes businessmen and media owners.

FgXBgfEVUAAI-ar?format=jpg&name=large

lol yeah, even my parents (who were in a communist country) agree. Time for people to read history lol. I wonder what happened to classical liberalism? :}

2 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Mr Soros and all these Gates...

Are this topic slightly...political???

Well I wasn't expecting it to become political but this topic is for ranting about anything (since I couldn't find one on this site)

I think they can ban you because it becomes a very political discussion and it's forbidden here. Regarding so called "fascists" it's more like a useful propaganda scaremongering tool to scare the population. Look at what the "christian" russkies did. Not even comparable.