[BREAKTHROUGH P2] New Pascal Special Microsoft nVidia driver port for Vista x64.

D.Draker

6 hours ago, bromogatos309 said:

Ok so I found the driver. Although, I don't really understand how to install it. What should I do exactly ? I don't see a setup.exe in the the folder 

This is actually very, very strange, your questions.

The setup.exe is inside of the package. The moderators can download and see for themselves.

The download link leads to the legit MS website !

Maybe you have the Kaspersky AV that is well-known for blocking the legit files from Microsoft ?

Or:

I'm just guessing here, you have downloaded another (not mine) driver made by win32 ? In that case, this question is to him.

Or:

Just a hint - you can install any driver by using only its .inf file from the device manager !

10 hours ago, D.Draker said:

This is actually very, very strange, your questions.

The setup.exe is inside of the package. The moderators can download and see for themselves.

The download link leads to the legit MS website !

Maybe you have the Kaspersky AV that is well-known for blocking the legit files from Microsoft ?

Or:

I'm just guessing here, you have downloaded another (not mine) driver made by win32 ? In that case, this question is to him.

Or:

Just a hint - you can install any driver by using only its .inf file from the device manager !

So the link to the driver 398.11 is here , modded by you ? I actually don't see it ? I have looked for it verywhere on the thread.

7 hours ago, bromogatos309 said:

So the link to the driver 398.11 is here , modded by you ? I actually don't see it ? I have looked for it verywhere on the thread.

Anyways , I actually installed the driver using device manager , but it boots to q broken login screen. Any suggestions?

10 hours ago, bromogatos309 said:

I did not release 398.11, this tutorial is about absolutely different driver (which is shown on the first page along with the supported devices).

That's why you don't see that link ! The driver you are talking about was made by win32, I don't know where you got it,

so all questions regarding that driver are to him and *apparently* not in this topic.

EDIT: do you know how to find him ? The user screen name is win32.

And, BTW, his driver worked for me with G1030. But it is not fully finished (no NVCPL).

Edited by D.Draker

On 1/10/2023 at 4:21 PM, legacyfan said:

would this driver work with the gtx 960? I thinking of getting that to improve my computer and still can figure out what driver works with it the computer is an hp elite 8200 desktop

Supported devices are shown on the first page. Yes, but you need to follow the guide precisely. 

4 hours ago, bromogatos309 said:

Anyways , I actually installed the driver using device manager , but it boots to q broken login screen. Any suggestions?

From what I know , there were two versions of GT1030 (at least two). The first (original issue) had GDDR5 memory,

the second more advanced piece of crap - GDDR4 memory - cheap gimped VRAM.

And it was released after the 398.11 came out , hence the distortions you see, but it's just a hunch.

So you still can't find win32 ? Why we just don't tag him then ? @win32, be a dear, please consult the guy

regarding your driver, I already wrote him it worked for me with my GT1030.

2 hours ago, D.Draker said:

From what I know , there were two versions of GT1030 (at least two). The first (original issue) had GDDR5 memory,

the second more advanced piece of crap - GDDR4 memory - cheap gimped VRAM.

And it was released after the 398.11 came out , hence the distortions you see, but it's just a hunch.

So you still can't find win32 ? Why we just don't tag him then ? @win32, be a dear, please consult the guy

regarding your driver, I already wrote him it worked for me with my GT1030.

Yeah , unfortunately I have the gddr5 version. I actually had it in my main rig and there was no chance to buy the gddr4 version since it had 50% of the gddr5's performance 

3 hours ago, bromogatos309 said:

Yeah , unfortunately I have the gddr5 version. I actually had it in my main rig and there was no chance to buy the gddr4 version since it had 50% of the gddr5's performance 

You misunderstood what I wrote - the 398.11 should work with the first GDDR5 revision ! I checked myself that driver. But then again, it's better if win32  consults you regarding his driver.

19 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

You misunderstood what I wrote - the 398.11 should work with the first GDDR5 revision ! I checked myself that driver. But then again, it's better if win32  consults you regarding his driver.

Well then....I don't know what to say. Is there a way to bypass orb or am I stuck at the moment?

Well then....I don't know what to say. Is there a way to bypass orb or am I stuck at the moment?

I already told you, that 398.11 driver you ask about was made by win32 and it worked for me.

This topic is about absolutely different driver !!!

Please create another topic and discuss the issues related to another driver in another topic, thanks !

@Dave-H, could you please move absolutely unreated duscussions and questions about (not mine) 398.11 somewhere else ?

Thank you. 

EDIT: Why do we need to do it ? Otherwise some may mistakingly assume the troubles belong to my driver.

Edited by D.Draker

24 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

I already told you, that 398.11 driver you ask about was made by win32 and it worked for me.

This topic is about absolutely different driver !!!

Please create another topic and discuss the issues related to another driver in another topic, thanks !

@Dave-H, could you please move absolutely unreated duscussions and questions about (not mine) 398.11 somewhere else ?

Thank you. 

EDIT: Why do we need to do it ? Otherwise some may mistakingly assume the troubles belong to my driver.

Sorry about that. I will create another topic soon enough so no mistakes will be made. Thanks for the help 

Sorry about that. I will create another topic soon enough so no mistakes will be made. Thanks for the help 

Do that ! Perhaps he will answer you there. Besides, I already wrote what could be the reason for the freezing orb in 398.11.

Huh. Tried to make a new topic but I get a EX1364 error. What matter what I do I get that error. Weird one

I have an idea, why don't you try an older driver to mod ? 382.xx may fit your needs .Ask win32 to help you, maybe ? Ask him what to edit.

This one works with your G1030; 382.16. Link (this driver needs modding) :

https://catalog.s.download.windowsupdate.com/c/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2017/05/69d247ea-bb5a-4ff2-bc17-6756fb8d50f2_40cfabb22dae1d738e73c214d953b95c27c27211.cab

<completely OT>

I'm sorry, I can't answer this question ? Maybe your browser is old ? Maybe it's not Chrome ? Ask the admins.