Future of Chrome on Windows 7

yoltboy01

3 hours ago, Cocodile said:

Updated to a lower version ? From 96 to 95 ?

No mystery here !

Whatever unsupported  version he got installed with hacks, if he forgot to disable the updater, it will roll back to the last officially supported (maybe with "security" patches added).

But the main version will still be based on the last supported chrome 109 (Opera 95).

4 hours ago, Cocodile said:

Yes, I can confirm, not all cookies can be deleted.

CatsXP, even with the fully disabled updater, leaks data to several Asian IP, this for example.

Organization AWS Asia Pacific (Seoul) Region

Country Korea, The Republic of (KR)

Region Seoul

City Seoul

Time zone Asia/Seoul

Host name

ec2-15-164-173-186.ap-northeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com

IP range

ISP

Organization

Country South Korea (KR)

Region Incheon

City Incheon

Time zone Asia/Seoul, GMT+0900

If you're desperate enough to use the chinese browser, you gotta patch it first. trace the connections and search for them in chrome.dll, then patch. Don't forget, they could be hidden, even split in parts, need to decipher, etc.

1 hour ago, Cocodile said:

Updated to a lower version ? From 96 to 95 ?

No ! last opera is 95. There was an update within version 95. From 95 something  to 95.0.4635.80.

31 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

No mystery here !

Whatever unsupported  version he got installed with hacks, if he forgot to disable the updater, it will roll back to the last officially supported (maybe with "security" patches added).

But the main version will still be based on the last supported chrome 109 (Opera 95).

Please Sir, do not jump to unfounded conclusions. I do not use hacks. Updated within the last supported opera 95( chrome 109 )

Kind Regards

3 hours ago, Tangy said:

Please Sir, do not jump to unfounded conclusions. I do not use hacks. Updated within the last supported opera 95( chrome 109 )

Kind Regards

Your post was pretty confusing to begin with, one could easily read it as if you updated from 96 to 95, like another user wrote.

"Opera browser stable version 96.0.4693.80 was released on 16/03/2023.

Said browser was also updated ( W7 + W8 ) to version 95.0.4635.80. I received this update today."

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

your" version ? Care to elaborate ? Are you a developer of some sorts ? We already had a developer with "his" chrome versions recently, from the same country, pure coincidence some might say.

By the same coincidence, he also couldn't go on with the newer chrome versions.

My version not in the literal sense. It simply means the one modified by me that I am currently using. I know this guy from Discord, from him I received advice.

I know perfectly well that he did not come up with it himself. On the subject of clumsy attempts I know more than you :)

I'm not going to make this widely available and promote it as my project, I'm simply reporting that this version works. This will be for my use or possibly for those interested from the forum.

Edited by mjd79

3 hours ago, mjd79 said:

My version not in the literal sense. It simply means the one modified by me that I am currently using. I know this guy from Discord, from him I received advice.

I know perfectly well that he did not come up with it himself. On the subject of clumsy attempts I know more than you :)

Oh wow ! Does @Dave-H know you don't give a damn about the forum rules (respect and whatnot) ? You know what, like I promised @Tommy ,  I don't engage and ignore the ones like you.  I can't prove you made another fake account (and not going to) . You aren't worth my time, on the other hand, I still think some sort of punishment needs to be applied for stealing.

You "know more than me" ? LOL. In that case - I'll just make it very simple, I shall not share any of my knowledge with either of ya in the future , and we'll see how far the both talented developers from Poland go with "their" versions.

6 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

You "know more than me" ? LOL. In that case - I'll just make it very simple, I shall not share any of my knowledge with either of ya in the future , and we'll see how far the both talented developers from Poland go with "their" versions.

Why are you taking my words out of context????

I wrote that I know more than you in the topic of the unsuccessful @msquidpl tries.

10 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

I still think some sort of punishment needs to be applied for stealing.

What punishment, do you watch what you write?
Your advice sent to this user was not copyrighted, so neither will you prove to him that it happened at all.

You can ban me for innocence, go ahead, I don't decide about that.

Edited by mjd79

3 hours ago, mjd79 said:

What punishment, do you watch what you write?
Your advice sent to this user was not copyrighted, so neither will you prove to him that it happened at all.

You can ban me for innocence, go ahead, I don't decide about that.

No need to prove anything, the evidence, my message is still in the outbox.

Full instructions, incuding the precise patching method and all flags/API were sent to that polish account.

I create content for MSFN, if someone uses it, at least don't call it yours and write you took it from MSFN/D.Draker.

Starting "your" projects that simply based on someone else's work, not even mentioing him, it's just very low.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna ban you, I wrote , I'll just ignore and see.

There seems to be some "new" change on websites that have been happening over the past couple of months. Either it is some back-end thing (the site is not noticeably changed) or a site has been updated. Iron is my primary browser and these sites are no longer working on Iron but do work fine on Chrome, meaning Chrome will be more important. I do not know what these changes are, if these sites are using a new form of code that isn't supported. Sites that have this issue are Mercari (search bar doesn't work) and Ebay (entire site is very slow).

From catsxp forum ! As it seems chrome 112 works on Windows 7. In the foreseeable future I might give it a try.

Cheers !

s6nonqxt9y886fdp » 昨天 19:02

Excuse me please but I don't understand your conversation. Is --no-sandbox no longer needed on Windows 7?

catsxp

网站管理员

帖子: 566

注册时间: 2022年 12月 26日 17:41

Re: 猫眼浏览器(v3.4.1 Beta-1)

引用

帖子 由 catsxp » 昨天 19:48

s6nonqxt9y886fdp 写了: ↑昨天 19:02Excuse me please but I don't understand your conversation. Is --no-sandbox no longer needed on Windows 7?

Yes!!