Whatever happened to eclipse.cx?

Chuterix

sometime in 2022 the page reported an error before, but now as of today the board page is back, but everything just says this:

Information

Come back soon! (Please)

i never got a chance to visit this forum when it was still open and i only started joining windows forums in april 2022

can anyone give me a reason why that board died? i’m new

• 2 months later...

Basically the board got taken down, the hoster didn't want to host it anymore. I later got a free server, however nobody knew how to set it up so it remained down. I finally got the basics working in late October and it took a bit of fiddling with configs to get it fully working.

3 hours ago, K4sum1 said:

Basically the board got taken down, the hoster didn't want to host it anymore. I later got a free server, however nobody knew how to set it up so it remained down. I finally got the basics working in late October and it took a bit of fiddling with configs to get it fully working.

How's Compa doing ? I missed his marvellous British humour.

4 hours ago, K4sum1 said:

I don't know. When I got the forum up I banned all of his known accounts, he was the one that took the forum down.

It's a pity, I kinda miss him, I think we had a connection, I mean humour-wise.

At first I thought he was a female, though, until he creared that up.

7 hours ago, K4sum1 said:

he was the one that took the forum down.

He had a good, nice touch of evil in him, I mean, in a good sense. Somewhat witty, aslo.

I'm not a member of any other forums, I spoke with him here and wrote I don't mind for him to be here,

before he was banned for the 8546th time, and it seems you too can't live without MSFN, lol.

I'm sure you'll be able to find that topic, it's not deleted.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 6:59 AM, K4sum1 said:

I don't know. When I got the forum up I banned all of his known accounts, he was the one that took the forum down.

I don't know how he doesn't know where I am, because I was talking to him on Discord for the past three months or so.

As for why I took the forum down... well, a mountain is less stubborn than him sometimes and he wouldn't do what I wanted him to do. *insert the sound of things exploding here* 

On 1/2/2023 at 6:15 AM, legacyfan said:

now under the new owner k4sum1

>new owner

K4sum1 was always user ID 1 though? In the original plans, he was meant to be the 'community admin', so really the board was always his :D

On 1/2/2023 at 11:24 AM, D.Draker said:

He had a good, nice touch of evil in him, I mean, in a good sense. Somewhat witty, aslo.

XDDD