Can't load Windows Vista on Coffee Lake (9th), screen shows nothing but working

mrcreativschik

I tried to install Windows Gusta with pre-installed ACHI, NVMe (even the Windows folder locates at HDD), USB 3.0 drivers in instal.wim, GPT/UEFI configuration 

Even Windows PE can't load properly, shows the same thing

The only thing I saw is bugged and duplicated load screen "XP style" after reloading

System configuration: Laptop Dell

Intel Core I7-9750H 

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660Ti

32 GB RAM

The Laptop doesn't allows me to turn off even Intel UHD 630, I think there could be problem, I want to instal NVIDIA drivers due to existance drivers for Win7

What shall I do?

Edited by mrcreativschik

On 10/3/2022 at 3:37 PM, mrcreativschik said:

I tried to install Windows Gusta with pre-installed ACHI, NVMe (even the Windows folder locates at HDD), USB 3.0 drivers in instal.wim, GPT/UEFI configuration 

Even Windows PE can't load properly, shows the same thing

The only thing I saw is bugged and duplicated load screen "XP style" after reloading

System configuration: Laptop Dell

Intel Core I7-9750H 

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660Ti

32 GB RAM

The Laptop doesn't allows me to turn off even Intel UHD 630, I think there could be problem, I want to instal NVIDIA drivers due to existance drivers for Win7

What shall I do?

Do you have CSM/Legacy Booting in your BIOS/UEFI? Enable that and the default generic VGA graphics driver can render.

If not try using UefiSeven

https://github.com/manatails/uefiseven

If not then you're out of luck, unless you manage to find solution (like overwrite default VGA driver with manufacturer driver)

P.S. If you enable CSM/Legacy Boot, then make sure that UEFI application start is set first, unless you want to go for MBR mode.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:10 AM, Chuterix said:

Do you have CSM/Legacy Booting in your BIOS/UEFI? Enable that and the default generic VGA graphics driver can render.

If not try using UefiSeven

https://github.com/manatails/uefiseven

If not then you're out of luck, unless you manage to find solution (like overwrite default VGA driver with manufacturer driver)

P.S. If you enable CSM/Legacy Boot, then make sure that UEFI application start is set first, unless you want to go for MBR mode.

I should check it. On Dell, of course I'll try on my old Laptop which has Haswell processor on board. Same problem happens...

I installed UEFISeven, doesn't worked(

On laptop Lenovo it worked with Legacy Support, but UEFI First, lol, and it doesn't swear to GPT, only due to location of volumes

I guess i should try on Dell if it has so

Of course I can format disk as MBR as soon as I has SSD on board with installed Win11, but I wanted to try without that