XP is still the most used system in Armenia! Why?

Sergiaws

I analized the Windows Marketshare in Armenia provided by statcounter, and I'm seeing something strange. In late 2017, the most used version of Windows was Windows 7, but, in 2018 it changed, there where a fight between Windows 10 and XP, and Windows 7 started to decrease it's marketshare too quickly if we compare that result with worldwide statcounter and other countries. The interesting fact is that in 2020, XP started to be the most used version of Windows and now around 60% of computers in Armenia are using XP. So my question is, why they decided to choose Windows XP when Windows 7 is considered a good version of Windows?

Case 1:

Might be lots of old computers are turned on due to pandemic /plandemic.

[its conspiracy by Bill Gates to bring back XP so he made the virus . Ancient Astronaut Theorist believe grey aliens might have taken over Gate's body and they need XP for their space ships nuclear fusion reactor ]

Case 2:

Government might have found out Vista and above have NSA spyware and helping CIA or something.Armenia is not particularly in good

relation with American empire or RUssian Empire or Chinese Empire or EUSSR [Read European union]

Sorry for all jokes

Real reason : Immunity from exploit kit that Azerbaijan  used to attack them which they got from Israel seems to fail on XP/

Edited by Dibya