“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

Thank so much guys, for the support.

@legacyfan I think I did watch the first season way back and I did enjoy it so maybe time to give another whirl.

@mina7601 when it comes to these meditations videos they are long and not meant to play to the end, only when you've had enough Lol.

I purposely selected around 741Hz frequency because with the right headphones it will promote removal of toxic energy and allow the mind to shift focus away from that and I liked that in the video that looks to me like a long walk on a road by oneself and surrounded by just clarity apart form the input of people ... I'm not promoting any agenda and there are drawbacks to being a loner, but for some, its a better alternative for those that struggle with being social such as myself.

Please check out the comments on that video - they helped me last night and into today - today was not too bad actually.

Ugh ... mercy me I need to get my sense of humor back - I"ll get there and either cheer up (sometimes people take offense to such) or *Perk Up* and allow love and light to make no more room for despair.

OK and okay:

So..

Here's one.

What did one plate say to the other plate? Dinner's on me.:D

On 3/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, legacyfan said:

lost would be a good option as well if you like appropriate late 2000s tv series it had 6 seasons 

Did you watch all of them yourself ? The first couple of seasons are fine. Else - I fell asleep. Good if one is short on the sleeping pills.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

What about that poem you were going to write to honour the presensce of XPerceniol ?

Ok and okay ... I hope somebody will write this one for me.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue, A face like yours, Belongs in a zoo.

........:p

Just glad to be hone and alone right now.

Perhaps the only way I can put into words how I feel, is:

When In public, things are NOT as they seem and its a game.

Sorry guys just goes to show how far on the spectrum I am because I am bombarded with sounds and images and I catch people when they think nobody is looking and I detect when they are fake and acting but that shows more about me that I'm studying society in this way. Hate to say it but what I witness when in public is not genuine and I can't 'act'. Never could which Is why I'll never be able to fit int - not that I would want to (no thanks) but would be nice to blend in at times. I feel quite vulnerable and in danger around people in crowds and I don't know. 

Ok and okay ... almost 9:30PM and gonna once again look for something on the TV.

Was a rough day but tomorrows another day and no sense looking at the past even yesterday and waste time. I was nagged today at the world not fitting into my expectations ... and these expectations only cause conflict because its every man for themselves and I understand that and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WALKING ALONE.

I think that is enough for today and I'll leave it at that for today and concentrate on improving myself and taking control of my immediate surroundings as I'm not in good shape to be in good company of others.

Enough complaining for today.

Be true (to yourself) and try to be kind to others and yourself. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely grateful for what I DO have and it could be MUCH worse and I never forget that. Still struggling to be positive and I admit I"m a work in progress.

Good night.

2 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Ok and okay ... almost 9:30PM and gonna once again look for something on the TV.

Was a rough day but tomorrows another day and no sense looking at the past even yesterday and waste time. I was nagged today at the world not fitting into my expectations ... and these expectations only cause conflict because its every man for themselves and I understand that and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WALKING ALONE.

I think that is enough for today and I'll leave it at that for today and concentrate on improving myself and taking control of my immediate surroundings as I'm not in good shape to be in good company of others.

Enough complaining for today.

Be true (to yourself) and try to be kind to others and yourself. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely grateful for what I DO have and it could be MUCH worse and I never forget that. Still struggling to be positive and I admit I"m a work in progress.

Good night.

bye @XPerceniol ! (: