“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

7 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm like the least helpful person and you know there people here that be all like ... 'will he ever shut up and go away' hehe  =P I'm shocked I wasn't banned along time ago, but I do love the forum.

Believe me, I have exactly this same feeling as you.

Ha ... well at least we admit it. I find you to be very helpful, though. I mean well - I'm a fungi.

spacer.png

I hope I (at least) give folks A BRIEF MOMENT OF LEVITY now and again. Even if people are laughing *at* me, I'm OK with that lol ...

11 hours ago, msfntor said:

- exams on what subjects, if I could ask, if this does not bother... 

Arabic, English, French, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Religion, Professional and national education.

The last 3 are not counted in the total marks, but the rest are counted.

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

2. I'm glad you feel comfortable and I like you, you seem so kind and polite and very helpful. I wonder why you feel you chose to isolate. So young, but, again, anything helpful I'd say would be hypocritical as I can't follow my own advice. Honestly, I mostly talk to my therapist and med provider nowadays. I assumed you mean actually talking to somebody, people seem to be very unapproachable and I gave up. I think (I don't know) focus on your studies and do well because knowledge is power. 

I didn't choose to isolate, I just don't go outside so often, because some of the people I see and hear outside, say a lot of swears and bad words, and you pretty much know that I try to avoid them. And yes, I meant talking to somebody.

Also, thank you for your kind words. Please, tell me you are sayimg I am so kind and polite and very helpful from your own opinion, and that I am not forcing you to do so.

Edited by mina7601

13 hours ago, msfntor said:

But what happens to you Mina, well you are a beautiful and young boy, life is in front of you, so move, go into life, which is outside, not in front of the screen with all of us untouchable spirits... Life - you can touch it; everything that cannot be touched, is not alive for you! 

Be alive - move! Speak to the living rather!

Since I am a bit pessimistic these days, it's gonna be a bit of hard process to change, but I will still attempt to do so, you stand a point.

Also, thank you for your kind words.

9 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I think (I don't know) focus on your studies and do well because knowledge is power. 

Really? I mean yeah, knowledge is power, but studies is the MAIN reason why I am sad, actually, because it's all about: studying, exams, tests, quizzes, and so on. I mainly hope that i get rid of it, because it is taking up a lot of my FREE time. Can you imagine that you have too much free time, and studies take up, like, 95% of it? Painful, of course.

Edited by mina7601

58 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I didn't choose to isolate, I just don't go outside so often, because some of the people I see and hear outside, say a lot of swears and bad words, and you pretty much know that I try to avoid them. And yes, I meant talking to somebody.

Yeah, I can understand that and (of course) emphasize. I felt bad and I'm glad you didn't take offense to that ugly word "choice" ... like anybody would chose this for ourselves, nobody wakes up one day and desires such. Please accept my apology, mina - it wasn't what I meant. Its a strange thing, really, because the process is hard to change (not impossible), not easy when realizing it after the fact, would be so nice to have seen it coming. I know I did NOT. I didn't used to be this way, believe that. See.. this is where I do struggle (maybe you know this) and, again, you're far to bright to 'talk over' and I was corrected by msfntor (he asked me to change my mind - I didn't to his request to which he was pertaining, but agreed 100% and edited my posting) as he felt my words would pollute youth (I forgot exactly what was said, but I wanted to be responsible, and also, not hurt you. I do have hopes you can overcome (hate the words change 'just like that') this affliction. It can lead to neurosis - indeed it has re me. I don't wish this on anybody or the anxiety and panic involved/related and as result. 

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

Please, tell me you are saying I am so kind and polite and very helpful from your own opinion, and that I am not forcing you to do so.

Sorry, usually I can pick up if I'm confused, but I'm unsure ... "forcing you to do so"?

Best to ask rather than assume and answer wrong.

16 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Sorry, usually I can pick up if I'm confused, but I'm unsure ... "forcing you to do so"?

Best to ask rather than assume and answer wrong.

I meant that I am hoping you are calling me so kind and polite and very helpful by your opinion, and that I am not making you call me so kind and polite and very helpful by force.

Yes, @mina7601, you are a really exceptional person, polite and helpful always! I don't have a very good opinion of today's youth, but you are commendable, honorable exception. I understand you perfectly, when you avoid colleagues who have bad manners. I did the same thing at your age. I understand that it is difficult to find colleagues (or girls) of your level...but look for them!:hello:

18 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Arabic, English, French, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Religion, Professional and national education.

The last 3 are not counted in the total marks, but the rest are counted.

Listen to me: the time to be in school, studies - it's an unforgettable time and you must take it with joy! This is your life now, it is normal, everything has its time... Your subjects (Arabic, English, French, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Religion, Professional and national education) are very interesting, they will give you a good start in your overall life, and professional life! It is necessary to know as many languages as possible, isn't it?..and other subjects will broaden your horizons... you will take advantage of it in your professional life, in your life. Your children will be delighted, that you are so wise!

Express your gratitude to your parents (especially your mother) that they have given you a good start in life, that they have raised you well!:worship:

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

You're quite welcome!

30 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Listen to me...

I do hope you will take the advice form this good man. I read it more than once and I'm almost in tears at how touching those last two posting are. From the heart.

This is your life now, it is normal, everything has its time

Amazing and I couldn't agree more.

Again, so beautiful and I only wish that advice applied to me, but I think I'm too far gone; sadly.

18 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Can you imagine that you have too much free time, and studies take up, like, 95% of it? Painful, of course.

Ok, so...

When you are busy concentrating on tests exams, 95% sounds just right and make time for you and family and make the 5% to appreciate how far you've come and be grateful, true, and kind to yourself. You have great purpose on this earth, I just feel it and I hope you will without question see this purpose and while others your age are causing trouble, you are much better and beyond childish behavior.

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

I don't have a very good opinion of today's youth...

I'm not sure I have a good opinion of people in general now and I question whether we've lost humanity. I know I'm socially inept...

https://www.scienceofpeople.com/socially-inept/

8 Signs You’re Socially Inept & How to Overcome Awkwardness

... but its not just me and I can recognize people here keep to themselves and there is something strange going on here in the States and people are very angry all the time and scowl.

Edited by XPerceniol

21 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm not sure I have a good opinion of people in general now and I question whether we've lost humanity. I know I'm socially inept...

https://www.scienceofpeople.com/socially-inept/

8 Signs You’re Socially Inept & How to Overcome Awkwardness

... but its not just me and I can recognize people here keep to themselves and there is something strange going on here in the States and people are very angry all the time and scowl.

- when I see the young people in the streets of my city... hmmm I have not too nice thoughts... the drugs, the violence that you can feel.. Afraid to meet them at night! That's all I can say...

Of course there are exceptions, of course, but they are not very visible.