“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

6 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

I did read all of them. Can you give me a summary about what you are trying to say in these links you gave? I want to understand, thanks.

10 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I did read all of them. Can you give me a summary about what you are trying to say in these links you gave? I want to understand, thanks.

@mina7601! In the first linked post, everything is explained sufficiently. :) And by the way, I never try to say anything, I say it crystal clear or as clear as necessarycapito.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

7 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I am also not native English speaker, but I can guarantee you what @msfntor said over here is correct, and is the best way in my opinion.

Of course you don't. Because you even missed the indefinite article , which a native English speaker would never do !

Here , lemme help you with this :

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/english-grammar-reference/the-indefinite-article-a-and-an

And , no , he was wrong and made a mistake , but then again , you wouldn't notice because you're a non native English speaker .

13 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Of course you don't. Because you even missed the indefinite article , which a native English speaker would never do !

Here , lemme help you with this :

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/english-grammar-reference/the-indefinite-article-a-and-an

And , no , he was wrong and made a mistake , but then again , you wouldn't notice because you're a non native English speaker .

Thank you for being peaceful and helping me.

Deep Breathing Cures Everything – The Amazing Benefits of Proper Breathing

... Deep breathing has been shown to improve mental health, physical health, and emotional well-being. When you practice deep breathing regularly, it can help you feel more relaxed and at ease. It can also reduce stress levels, anxiety, and tension headaches. Deep breathing is a great way to relieve pain and discomfort caused by conditions like fibromyalgia and chronic pain. Additionally, it can help improve sleep quality and reduce the risk of health problems like heart disease and high blood pressure.

So how do you start practicing deep breathing? It’s actually very simple! Here are a few tips:

Find a quiet place to relax and focus on your breath

Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths in and out

Try to focus on the sensations your breath creates – such as the air entering and exiting your nose or mouth, the rise and fall of your chest, etc.

Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can start incorporating deep breathing into your daily routine....

HERE: https://www.charismaticplanet.com/deep-breathing-cures-everything/