“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

I don't know what happened to me, but, for the last few days, I was happy and enlightened, but today, I became depressed and negative out of sudden and nowhere (exactly like what @sunryze said). Nothing entertains me anymore.

I was just about to like, but that would be odd to like your current situation, but it sucks to feel like that. For what its worth, today I spoke to my therapist and I feel much worse actually, and she said to just allow the intrusive thoughts to pass in cloud, and I'm trying to, easier said than done and I we just ended our session on that. Me too ... at spots this week I was happy *feeling* and enlightened, still enlightened by things and such, but that feeling of happiness has been replaced with negativity. Sorry, trying to make sense. Happiness *feeling* along with realistic views ... expectations is healthy, but when its replaced with depression this is where we need to take a step back and perhaps we are taking on others problems, I think this is what I've done, I took on others distress. Maybe we need to give ourselves a break from the sorrow that is around us.

I'm sorry, but sort of struggling myself to be honest.

On 8/10/2022 at 7:16 PM, D.Draker said:

All my life I knew the russians were terrible (can't use stronger words due to the website policy), 

I always knew who they really are, partly from the stories from my relativers who fought them in WW2, but most importantly , 

I always felt it with my heart and now when they proved it for 100 centuries ahead , 

Thank you, man. Nothing but 100% respect to you. :thumbup

22 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I was just about to like, but that would be odd to like your current situation, but it sucks to feel like that. For what its worth, today I spoke to my therapist and I feel much worse actually, and she said to just allow the intrusive thoughts to pass in cloud, and I'm trying to, easier said than done and I we just ended our session on that. Me too ... at spots this week I was happy *feeling* and enlightened, still enlightened by things and such, but that feeling of happiness has been replaced with negativity. Sorry, trying to make sense. Happiness *feeling* along with realistic views ... expectations is healthy, but when its replaced with depression this is where we need to take a step back and perhaps we are taking on others problems, I think this is what I've done, I took on others distress. Maybe we need to give ourselves a break from the sorrow that is around us.

I'm sorry to hear that, really. That's just sad.

12 hours ago, msfntor said:

27 times the speed of sound: a huge asteroid on its way to Earth's orbit

The asteroid, traveling at 27 times the speed of sound, will come within about 4.3 million km of Earth. This is eight times greater than the average distance between Earth and the Moon. By cosmic standards, this is a tiny gap.

The US space agency is tracking a "potentially dangerous" space rock, 13 to 28 meters in size, which is expected to pass by Earth (tomorrow  - 12.08) at a speed of 33,012 km/h.

HERE: https://newsrnd.com/tech/2022-08-11-27-times-the-speed-of-sound--a-huge-asteroid-on-its-way-to-earth-s-orbit---voila!-technology.ByGICrz0q.html

I often hear, and see these types of news very often, but I don't trust them, because I know that it won't happen.

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

I'm sorry to hear that, really. That's just sad.

Don't worry ... maybe try something else this weekend, switch it up, otherwise, just repeat of same results.

I'm fine, don't worry. maybe set some realistic goals, I plan to do some cleaning. I'd like to get out and go for coffee this weekend and see the fish friends. Stuck inside for far too long, but, working on that.

Hope you are well and @sunryze is enjoying vacation and will return safely and we will hear about it.

https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/general/is-living-vicariously-through-others-dangerous/

i hope, he will return, but time away from the internet is healthy, as well.

Log Off

Signing off social media for some time may help you regain a realistic perspective about the people around you. Remember, social media is a highlight reel of our lives. Rarely do others share the true nature of their setbacks, struggles, and negative experiences.

Despite what appears on social media, real life is not always perfect or dramatic. Your family, friends, or favorite celebrities are not more capable or gifted than you are. You should not constantly be plugged into their lives. You need to remember that what they show on social media is not a true reflection of who they are.

The last one was helpful as was previous. Hope it helps others.

Be well as possible, be true, kind, and grateful as we can all too often overthink and be too mindful.

24 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Don't worry ... maybe try something else this weekend, switch it up, otherwise, just repeat of same results.

I'm fine, don't worry. maybe set some realistic goals, I plan to do some cleaning. I'd like to get out and go for coffee this weekend and see the fish friends. Stuck inside for far too long, but, working on that.

Hope you are well and @sunryze is enjoying vacation and will return safely and we will hear about it.

https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/general/is-living-vicariously-through-others-dangerous/

i hope, he will return, but time away from the internet is healthy, as well.

The last one was helpful as was previous. Hope it helps others.

Be well as possible, be true, kind, and grateful as we can all too often overthink and be too mindful.

I'm not worried so much. I am also not giving up on this though.

Thank you so much for wising me well @XPerceniol, you really keep my hopes up, and you're a good person to talk with. I will never forget you. :)

13 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I don't know what happened to me, but, for the last few days, I was happy and enlightened, but today, I became depressed and negative out of sudden and nowhere (exactly like what @sunryze said). Nothing entertains me anymore.

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

@mina7601! Same here! I would have "liked" or "up-voted" your post to show that I care about you, but one can't, and one shouldn't give a ike or an up-vote to this, either. That would be strange and misleading! Today's young generation, newfangledly called digital natives, have grown up with smartphones, tablets and computers. A healthy doubt about this development is essential and desirable. I only use social media when I need them for communication. But, the communication in this forum also has to be reflected, and you must not lose yourself here. It's not the real life, and a lot of information here, and everywhere else, is deceptive, poorly researched, often inappropriate, or even misleading! Anyway, wish you all the best, switch off sometimes or more, enjoy your life, you are still young! There is a lot to experience outside! :yes:

Greetings from Germany, AstroSkipper :hello:

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

14 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Nothing entertains me anymore.

13 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I often hear, and see these types of news very often, but I don't trust them, because I know that it won't happen.

pic1-1.png

The sky may fall on your head tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes.

jaclaz

"I don't know what happened to me, but, for the last few days, I was happy and enlightened, but today, I became depressed and negative out of sudden and nowhere (exactly like what @sunryze said). Nothing entertains me anymore." - Mina

@mina7601: Relax, it’s only a meteor on your pillow...so take action before it is too late. No time for procrastination.

'Meteorite' Crashed Through Roof, Landed on Sleeping Woman's Pillowhttps://www.newsweek.com/meteorite-crashed-through-roof-landed-sleeping-womans-pillow-1638283#

The-Sun.com image: ES_METEOR_COMPOSITE.jpg?w=750

Canadian woman was fast asleep when a "space rock" believed to be a meteorite crashed through her roof and landed on her pillow, reportedCastlegar News. She said the terrifying experience has provided her with a new outlook on life.

The event happened on October 4 in Golden, British Columbia, said the newspaper. Ruth Hamilton was asleep when she awoke suddenly to the sound of a loud crash and the feeling of debris on her face.

"I just jumped up and turned on the light, I couldn't figure out what the heck had happened," she told Castlegar News.

Thankfully, Hamilton was not injured.

As she looked around her room, she discovered a hole in the ceiling and a rock on her pillow....

Edited by msfntor

3 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I think I know how. Because it would show that you have the same feelings as me, right?

Right! Or, even worse, one might think that I like the fact that you're not doing so well right now. And that would be completely absurd, of course! :)

26 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Right! Or, even worse, one might think that I like the fact that you're not doing so well right now. And that would be completely absurd, of course! :)

Yes, of course.

18 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Up-voting implies the agreement with the content of a post. Liking just means you like this post and its content. Neither of these possibilities applied in your case. :no:

I already know these, really.

@mina7601! I hope you feel better already or soon! Enjoy your life and do beautiful things that bring you joy. There are two worlds, the virtual and the real. If I had to choose, I would always choose the latter. And don't forget, you are needed in both worlds! But real life is only possible in the real world! :)

Cheers, AstroSkipper danse6.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper