“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

16 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm very very isolated and go weeks without personal contact. Please don't worry about me.

But...move a little, be open to the world, let's see...or you are a scared child in a hole, or a grown man...The world goes to you, go to the world. "Be positive."

Be positive:

THE POWER OF POSITIVITY - Best Motivational Video For Positive Thinking

Oprah Winfrey । 30 Minutes for the NEXT 30 Years of Your LIFE

Edited by msfntor

One thing I understand about my subconscious is that it seems to always find some kind of answer that I myself wouldn't like. For example, in the event someone is not responding to me, tries to convince me that "they dislike you" or "you did something to them". In other cases, it tries to convince me of something being true that isn't, or otherwise, something being false that is actually true.

Always attempting to give me false information to make myself feel worse. It's weird. Some people describe it as the brain attacking itself.

On 7/22/2022 at 8:34 PM, sunryze said:

...my subconscious is that it seems to always...

Its there for a reason, without your subconscious you would only be a computer. Some (including myself) feel the subconscious is a large part of your being and awareness. We are connected to universe, you know. Don't fight it and allow it to pick a fight with you. When you say "my subconscious:" try to always say "I" so you don't separate it. Not saying everyone is entitled to some level of disassociation, but only at healthy level. 

Please read and I hope this helps you as much as it does me - I still need to read every now and again when I'm feeling like...

"mind ... will you get out of my way" :)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/briannawiest/2018/09/12/13-ways-to-start-training-your-subconscious-mind-to-get-what-you-want/?sh=323ddd187d69

Oh, and I'm not a doctor, I just play one on television :P

On 7/22/2022 at 8:34 PM, sunryze said:

.. In other cases, it tries to convince me of something being true that isn't, or otherwise, something being false that is actually true.

Always attempting to give me false information to make myself feel worse. It's weird. Some people describe it as the brain attacking itself..

Well .. a lot of that does actually sound Normal (there's that word again ... ha) Doubt and perception intermingle sometimes to question whenther our belief system is (dare I say) True as apposed to untrue or false, but real and/or fake are another - most of us question throughout our entire life in serch for truth - expecially those of us that have felt in opposition to social interaction and what we are taught in early years and bringing up. I realize that didn't make sense, but, sorry, trying to skate around certain issues so as to not make anybody feel as I'm passing judement or calling anybody's belief system as "False" or "Fake" or "Untrue". This is not my place to say such boldness; personally, I'm very much a 'live and let live' and 'whatever works' type. 

How about we just agree the world need more love. 

So from this point forward, I'l avoid any and all mention of aything considerd as spiritual and will never even refer to it from here going forward. I'll do my best to restrain if needed and overlook anything that might offend others as I (Myself) am not easily offened anymore. Used to be, but no longer so (over)sensitive, but still empathetic and I can't and don't want to change that part of me. 

Will conintue in a moment but will post this for now. 

Edited by XPerceniol

I frequently have to "ground myself" when my brain start to go off into the stratosphere space. Need to bring it all in and also step back, but not for too long because (trust me) not staying in motion and inaction can lead to waiting around. Just using my own words here, of course. 

You can still going against the tide, but still go witht the current. 

Should take a break myself as I can see its typo city today Lol...

Edited by XPerceniol

Anyways ...

Try to find something to enjoy this weekend and don't think too heavy.

I'm just hoping I can get out for a coffee today at some point - too hot and they don't want people stuck inside. I guess I feel a bit weak if I'm being honest. Not in a good way from exercise, rather from too much time moaning on the sofa

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I guess I feel a bit weak if I'm being honest. Not in a good way from exercise, rather from too much time moaning on the sofa

Today, as in the last days, I had made a walk of 1h30 and another of 2 hours approximately... however I am in recuperation after a serious illness...

Edited by msfntor

16 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Glad to know you're getting back up after illness, they say rest, but too much isn't good either.

Thank you!

... too much or not enough isn't good, either.:yes:

Health Tip: Too Much Exercise Isn't Good Either: https://consumer.healthday.com/fitness-information-14/misc-health-news-265/health-tip-too-much-exercise-isn-t-good-either-626371.html

What Happens If You Don't Exercise?: https://www.newhealthadvisor.org/what-happens-if-you-don't-exercise.html

On 7/24/2022 at 1:25 AM, XPerceniol said:

Glad to know you're getting back up after illness

I had really great luck, a lottery won... great majority with the same disease fell asleep for eternity... but for me the good God has plans to realize, what He made me know.

I am very grateful to God (and my doctors!) for my second life!

...Be Mindful...Grateful...

1fd07018234baecef96a812aec14d381.jpg

"Be Grateful" (Original)(1978) Walter Hawkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-UdwIHSyqo

Gospel Nostalgia: This is track 5 from the 1978 album "Love Alive II". Lead by Lynette Hawkins Stephens Written by Walter Hawkins

Pinned by Gospel Nostalgia: "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1 Thess. 5:18) "

Rebecca Froehlich: "This song is an antidote for anxiety. A wise woman once told me "Fear and gratitude can't exist in the body at the same time." Thank you. This song gives me peace."

https://positivepsychology.com/neuroscience-of-gratitude/

Happy <- at first glance seems attractive, but seeking happiness often (most times) doesn't lead to such (recipe for tragedy) , but recognizing the things (we may take for granted) to be grateful and appreciate makes for a more realistic vision going forward, and sometimes looking back we can recognize those things we mistakenly labeled as 'thins we wish didn't happen' - 'bad experiences' - 'things we wish we could take back' were a lesson and a blessin.

https://www.highlevelhealing.com/blog/the-lesson-and-the-blessin

Keep your head up, looking down and you could miss the blessings that have been placed in your life, for they helped you to spirit to shine

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/life-full-lessons-blessings

Just speaking personally .. I wouldn't change a thing doesn't always "correct" mishaps, and sometimes there is no way to reconcile the conflict (Fear and gratitude can't coexist) but doesn't give that conflict any less merit when there is no solid 'blank and white' answer in stone. Most people deal with some level of conflict. When I was younger I didn't notice the conflict because I was unaware (just thought everyone was against me), whereas, now, with eyes wide open, I also (in turn) recognize more conflict but also more confusion (as things make little sense in society). Although I'm less caught 'off guard', the price is a huge wall with no exception for the ever changing tide and removing oneself from life and becoming ad odds and THEREIN paves the way for contradiction.

Guilty as charged.

That being said: Reality is becoming even more a blur and too much time overthinking with fear and (the dreaded) worry eats away at any resolve and the setback is tremendous.

Edited by XPerceniol